Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Sep 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM Post #2,086 of 4,830
  I was thinking about backing the sports IEM's, but pulled the trigger on some Delta's instead: great little guys for list for listening at work/at home on the couch/while traveling.
Thanks for appreciating us Kickstarter backers @Bobtrinity: felt like I robbed you again
biggrin.gif

smily_headphones1.gif
Ditto. We Owe Bob a LOT of Pints.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 8, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #2,089 of 4,830
After the headphones and this sports model i only one one other thing up my sleave for a while.

Phantom will arrive later this year and then some monitors next year.

Later this year?? That's technically like 7 model releases in the span of like 5 months, very impressive! Ooh, Phantom.....that's a cool name. Can it turn invisible like Pierce Brosnan's Aston Martin (someone's gonna get this reference....)? Although I don't know what use there could be for turning your audio stuff invisible....WAIT!! Turn it invisible and your significant other won't know of its existence! BAM! For those of you with spouses taking your Trinity products, solved your problems haha
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #2,090 of 4,830
Later this year?? That's technically like 7 model releases in the span of like 5 months, very impressive! Ooh, Phantom.....that's a cool name. Can it turn invisible like Pierce Brosnan's Aston Martin (someone's gonna get this reference....)? Although I don't know what use there could be for turning your audio stuff invisible....WAIT!! Turn it invisible and your significant other won't know of its existence! BAM! For those of you with spouses taking your Trinity products, solved your problems haha :D .

The phantom will be available in just matt black , you know, for stealth haha.

Its a universal quad driver hybrid.

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #2,093 of 4,830
After the headphones and this sports model i only one one other thing up my sleave for a while.

Phantom will arrive later this year and then some monitors next year.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the Phantom? Would Universal Quad Driver Hybrid mean it is an IEM? If so, please make it an over/around the ear cable design, microphonics is the only thing a bit annoying about the Delta (I know I can wear them backwards, but they do not feel as comfortable worn so).

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #2,095 of 4,830
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the Phantom? Would Universal Quad Driver Hybrid mean it is an IEM? If so, please make it an over/around the ear cable design, microphonics is the only thing a bit annoying about the Delta (I know I can wear them backwards, but they do not feel as comfortable worn so).

They will be over ear.

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #2,097 of 4,830
AverageDude: Yup, 4-driver hybrid IEM. Holy Moses, I totally spaced the hybrid part earlier. This just got INTERESTING!!!

Haven't seen a quad that isn't an over ear design, but knows - maybe Bob will surprise us :wink:

Hisoundfi nailed it Bobtrinity: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY $$$!!!

If only I had the $$$... Starts one-man pity-party...

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #2,098 of 4,830
@AverageDude: Yup, 4-driver hybrid IEM. Holy Moses, I totally spaced the hybrid part earlier. This just got INTERESTING!!!

Haven't seen a quad that isn't an over ear design, but knows - maybe Bob will surprise us
wink.gif

@Hisoundfi nailed it @Bobtrinity: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY $$$!!!

Hopefully not too many $'s. 

Any idea of what price you're looking at Kickstarter/MSRP? I have no idea what step of the process price is determined, but I would image this being pretty early.

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #2,100 of 4,830
As an example of the level of my intellect, when I saw 'phantom' I was wandering why Bob would be selling pooh that doesn't need wiping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back