Introducing the HD25's stylish little brother
Jan 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:
what kind of madman would actually want to wear those on their head in public?

<raises hand>

I love the way Sennheiser adidas Originals HD 25-1-II looks.  I borrowed one from Sennheiser for my last day at CES, and walked around all day with them on (and off, when I was chatting or listening to other headphones).  I had them plugged into the my iPhone (cradled in the VentureCraft GO-DAP).  Here's a picture of this madman (apparently with a madman's smile to match) with the Sennheiser adidas Originals HD 25-1-II (albeit around my neck), along with VentureCraft's Hana Takano.  (The iPhone 3GS/VentureCraft GO-DAP rig is tucked into my nametag.)

I think Sennheiser is back-ordered on it now, but I've ordered one for myself.

Also, I didn't realize my jacket (in the photo) matched the headphones until someone at VentureCraft pointed it out.

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM Post #18 of 23

Good God man, and you also voluntarily wear a top advertising England?  Sheesh
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
Quote:

<raises hand>

I love the way Sennheiser adidas Originals HD 25-1-II looks.  I borrowed one from Sennheiser for my last day at CES, and walked around all day with them on (and off, when I was chatting or listening to other headphones).  I had them plugged into the my iPhone (cradled in the VentureCraft GO-DAP).  Here's a picture of this madman (apparently with a madman's smile to match) with the Sennheiser adidas Originals HD 25-1-II (albeit around my neck), along with VentureCraft's Hana Takano.  (The iPhone 3GS/VentureCraft GO-DAP rig is tucked into my nametag.)

Also, I didn't realize my jacket (in the photo) matched the headphones until someone at VentureCraft pointed it out.

Jan 20, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #21 of 23

Quote:
Quote:

<raises hand>

+1 not to mention someone who appreciates Adidas and owns about 20 pairs of Adidas shoes and will be owning more in the future, now if clubs weren't so damn snobby I'd be wearing them out way more, currently my fav pairs are the Stan Smiths II in a dark greenish colour and fabric kind of material with a white sole.

Everyone has different tastes, what you see as "mad" may be another mans "normal" :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back