Introducing the Denon MD5000 Deluxe Edition & MD2000 Deluxe Edition
Aug 12, 2008 at 6:56 AM Post #31 of 65
Hey Markl, still waiting your email. Please hurry. Today and early in the evening, i will to go to the center of the city..., i need that you send me the email with the details where i have to send the money and to give you mine.
Thanks

Aug 12, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #32 of 65
wilashort, I answered your e-mail, perhaps you didn't get it. I have sent you a new private message here.

Aug 12, 2008 at 8:49 PM Post #33 of 65
Yeah, i got it. I already send you the money. Please check your PM.
Quote:

Originally Posted by markl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wilashort, I answered your e-mail, perhaps you didn't get it. I have sent you a new private message here.

Aug 13, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #34 of 65
We are happy to announce that we can now offer you re-cabling service on a wide variety of headphones. Plus, if you are looking for the lowest cost, best performing headphone cable, we can provide that, too:

[size=small]We Will Re-Cable Any Headphone*[/size]
Want to experience the Jena cable sound, but don't have a Denon? If you have a favorite headphone you would like us to re-cable with the fabulous 22G Jena Wire, please contact me, we will do single-ended or balanced! We will re-cable most any headphone, so long as it can be hard-wired. Please contact me for details on specific headphones and I will verify with my cable man that it can be done. Here is the pricing schedule for phones other than Denon:

markl Mod + 5.5ft. Jena Labs cable w/ Furutech 1/4" Jack: $439.

markl Mod + 7.5ft. Jena Labs cable w/ Furutech 1/4" Jack: $509.

markl Mod + 10ft. Jena Labs cable w/ Furutech 1/4" Jack: $589.

markl Mod + 5.5ft. balanced Jena Labs cable w/ Neutrik jacks: $509.

markl Mod + 7.5ft. balanced Jena Labs cable w/ Neutrik jacks: $569.

markl Mod + 10ft. balanced Jena Labs cable w/ Neutrik jacks: $649.

[size=small]Misc. Items For Sale[/size]
Handy with a soldering iron? Why not replace your favorite headphone's crummy stock cable with the best value, high performance wire at ultra-low cost.

Stock Denon D5000 cable = $35 plus shipping.

Aug 22, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #36 of 65
Hey Markl, I received today the Cable.
Thank you very much....
And an friendly advice: be more pacient the next time, and read all your PMs (i said to you that, because you ignored two PMs mine).
Please, give me feedback for the transaction, thanks.
Don't Forget to give me your link too...

Aug 22, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #37 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by wilashort /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Markl, I received today the Cable.
Thank you very much....
And an friendly advice: be more pacient the next time, and read all your MPs (i said to you that, because you ignored two MPs mine).
Please, give me feedback for the transaction, thanks.
Don't Forget to give me your link too...

an MP is "military police"
a PM is "private message"

Aug 23, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #38 of 65
Sorry, I made a mistake with the initials unconsciously
tongue.gif
(i confused the initials with the pronunciation in my languaje that means the same)...
Thanks for the 'little' detail.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a PM is "private message"

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:42 PM Post #39 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

an MP is "Member of Parliament"

we are all from different places, not just USA
wink_face.gif

Aug 23, 2008 at 10:58 PM Post #40 of 65
A few more for the record:
tongue.gif

MP

Aug 26, 2008 at 6:42 PM Post #42 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by One_Hertz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can anyone compare the MD5000 Deluxe to Ultrasone 9 edition? I will be buying one or the other in a week or two...

i havent yet received my MD5000's but have you thought about seeing what the deal is with the D7000's?

Aug 27, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #45 of 65
kostalex,
I haven't heard any of the Darths, but I'm not all that curious.

The best endorsement I can make for the mod-ed D5000 is that I owned the Sony MDR-R10 for years and years and just loved them. I tried everything that came out in the meantime, but nothing came close. Stock D5000 was seriously flawed, but it had potential.

Not expecting much, I started trying different things in terms of mods to correct my issues with the stock D5000. I went through a lot of stock D5000s until I finalized a mod for them that not only corrected all their inherent flaws, but resulted in a phone that I feel bests the Sony in almost every way and at a fraction of the price.

I'm the dude with $3K power cords, so some people expect I'm ruled by price tags, but its not so. I can own 4 mod-ed D5000s for the cost of a single R10, and I think that's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back