Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 12, 2023 at 10:46 PM Post #15,706 of 18,202
I asked Bob for a refund, he refused and gave me a tracking number, the package has still not been received by RM, no movement.
I'll wait until the end of this week, if RM does not receive the package from Bob, then I will again persistently ask for a refund.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2023 at 11:13 PM Post #15,707 of 18,202
I asked Bob for a refund, he refused and gave me a tracking number, the package has still not been received by RM, no movement.
I'll wait until the end of this week, if RM does not receive the package from Bob, then I will again persistently ask for a refund.
Just message him and say to him you have provided your credit card company the tracking number and they believe this is fraud as theres no tracking information and and that they are going to start an investigating once i send them all the imr emails and convos to build there case

Dec 13, 2023 at 1:34 AM Post #15,708 of 18,202
I'm sorry but I'm getting out of the car. I have requested the refund of Enigma.
Please - please, let us know how this will go! 🙏
Let us know how soon IMR will respond to your order cancellation request and if they have accepted to fully refund you
I wish you the best!

I am planning to do the same, eventually, but to have a strong dispute case, I feel I need to wait. Because according to the Advanced Orders & Special Builds Terms And Conditions:

We drop all parcels at the shipping partner for processing. The speed of this can vary greatly and you should allow approximately 25- 45 business days for your tracking to update (business days are Monday to Friday , excluding bank holiday’s and do not include Saturday or Sunday) This is from the time we have informed you we have passed the parcels to the shipping partner and not from the time of receiving your tracking.

For my order, I've calculated and the latest date is on or around 5 February 2024.
Until then, I will be pushing for updates and clarifications.

Deep down inside, I only wish to receive my IEM.

Dec 13, 2023 at 1:47 AM Post #15,709 of 18,202
Actually, there is a solution to all this uncertainty about the real existence of these iems: that all those who have requested the enigma demand a photo of them immediately showing their unmistakable image. As well as another photo showing its final packaging. And these photos should be available now

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2023 at 2:12 AM Post #15,710 of 18,202
Actually, there is a solution to all this uncertainty about the real existence of these iems: that all those who have requested the enigma demand a photo of them immediately showing their unmistakable image. As well as another photo showing its final packaging. And these photos should be available now
I am planning to request this today, later towards the evening. I've already emailed IMR yesterday evening requesting specific dates, as well as concrete and genuine answers. If they won't reply until 18:00, I will email them again.

Dec 13, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #15,711 of 18,202
Please - please, let us know how this will go! 🙏
Let us know how soon IMR will respond to your order cancellation request and if they have accepted to fully refund you
I wish you the best!

I am planning to do the same, eventually, but to have a strong dispute case, I feel I need to wait. Because according to the Advanced Orders & Special Builds Terms And Conditions:

We drop all parcels at the shipping partner for processing. The speed of this can vary greatly and you should allow approximately 25- 45 business days for your tracking to update (business days are Monday to Friday , excluding bank holiday’s and do not include Saturday or Sunday) This is from the time we have informed you we have passed the parcels to the shipping partner and not from the time of receiving your tracking.

For my order, I've calculated and the latest date is on or around 5 February 2024.
Until then, I will be pushing for updates and clarifications.

Deep down inside, I only wish to receive my IEM.
Just take a screenshot alongwith the timestamp of their current terms and conditions of special builds and keep it as record. IMR has a very bad habit of changing the contents of terms and conditions as well as the description of the items silently without any notification to its customer. Or alternatively you can add these pages to wayback machine in archieve.org for records. wayback machine keeps the history of the url from time to time...

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2023 at 4:15 AM Post #15,713 of 18,202
Asked him to do this for my EH( before asking for a refund). Never ever got one. At the end i got my money, but all that smells like
final chapter for them.

You can say to 99%: No pictures - no product existing.

Dec 13, 2023 at 8:14 AM Post #15,716 of 18,202
I have an update
I am happy things turned out this way

Attachments

• IMR-REPLY.png
    IMR-REPLY.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
Dec 13, 2023 at 8:37 AM Post #15,718 of 18,202
It seems that in the Event Horizon thread, there is a user who wants to file a lawsuit against IMR for possible fraud. There are still EH buyers who have not received a refund (nor of course their EH) for THREE YEARS.

I'm pretty sure EH was announced late 2021 ... which would make it two years. Let's not make it worse than it actually is ... which is already pretty bad.

I have an update
I am happy things turned out this way

Really, the lost excuse again? Is this what the end of IMR looks like? I think he's lost all trust now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back