[Impression] FiiO X3 – High Fi, Low Price.
Apr 12, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #633 of 636
  I use a Sansa Clip+ with FiiO E06 and Koss KSC75 or Senn HD 239.
Listen to various genres - jazz, prog, metal, etc. in FLAC.

Will there be a significant improvement replacing my player & amp with a FiiO X3 and stay with the same headphones?

Thanks

You will gain a lot more by upgrading the headphones first

Coming back to this.
I now have the Somic MH463. Will it be a big improvement replacing the Sansa & E06 with the FiiO X3, now? Will I get a comparable sound as on PC?
When i use the Somics with my PC (ordinary on-board sound), the sound is much fuller and dynamic than with my mobile setup.
Thanks

Apr 12, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #634 of 636

Coming back to this.
I now have the Somic MH463. Will it be a big improvement replacing the Sansa & E06 with the FiiO X3, now? Will I get a comparable sound as on PC?
When i use the Somics with my PC (ordinary on-board sound), the sound is much fuller and dynamic than with my mobile setup.
Thanks

The X3 will probably be better than your computer's sound card. If you say your PC sounds better than your clip with the E6 then I would have thought that you would notice quite a big difference with the X3 over the Sansa clip.

Apr 13, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #636 of 636
The X3 will probably be better than your computer's sound card. If you say your PC sounds better than your clip with the E6 then I would have thought that you would notice quite a big difference with the X3 over the Sansa clip.

Why not to wait the X3 II now ?

Yes, after I posted I saw that the new X3K is available in stores now.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back