If your primary headphone broke today, would you buy another?
Mar 10, 2009 at 11:22 PM Post #5 of 89
yes
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #8 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd try to get them to send me a replacement for the broken component.

x2

Failing that I would get a new pair.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #10 of 89
Circumstantially speaking, I would send it back to HeadRoom for a replacement.

Since your post does not include that, yes, I would probably buy another HD650, since I do not have/nor have I heard another comparable headphone. It depends on how the HD650 acts with the WooAudio6 I'll eventually have, though; if I find the HD650 to be a bit too dark with the WooAudio6, I would maybe get an HD600 to replace it if the HD650 were destroyed and out of any kind of warranty.

edit: Some people don't seem to understand what Lucky was getting at (or are joking). Or, perhaps, I don't, if he is taking into consideration warranty and such.

edit 2: ah, looks like people get it, looking at the votes.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM Post #11 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2

Failing that I would get a new pair.

I'd have to sell one of my other pairs to afford a replacement if any of the big 4 went. I'd be prepared to do it for two of them.

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #12 of 89
No, because my Song XB300s are way to warm (on ears) and go figure, I thought I liked lots of bass but have grown tired of it and now want to get something truly neutral to enjoy all of my music.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #13 of 89
Of course I wouldnt, why would I buy a new pair of the same headphones if they break that easy. I wouldnt care how it sounds, I would go for another pair which doesnt break as easy.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #15 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by genclaymore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course I wouldnt, why would I buy a new pair of the same headphones if they break that easy. I wouldnt care how it sounds, I would go for another pair which doesnt break as easy.

You have I think missed the point. There was no talk regarding the ease of fault. The question should be read as "do you like the sound of your headphones so much that you would buy another pair of the same if they died?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back