iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Aug 10, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #1,786 of 4,252
I'm hoping that I'd be receiving mine by the time I get back from school tomorrow, Monday afternoon.

Aug 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #1,787 of 4,252
I'm hoping that I'd be receiving mine by the time I get back from school tomorrow, Monday afternoon.

Exactly how I felt last week! I got slightly mad when my mum told me the FedEx didn't come today until later the afternoon when the van came... :D

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #1,788 of 4,252
WOOOH GOT MINE TODAY!!! Can't wait for it to finish charging. It's just wait until Blue goes off instead of full 24 hours right? (I keep forgetting). Build quality is superb but I guess I'm one of the few with problems of it not being completely flat. It has a slight wobble even if I place them on a surely flat surface. I don't see this as a concern as I've remedied this with the supplied feet but still, it's something one wouldn't want to see on a $600 product.

Aug 11, 2014 at 7:45 AM Post #1,789 of 4,252
  WOOOH GOT MINE TODAY!!! Can't wait for it to finish charging. It's just wait until Blue goes off instead of full 24 hours right? (I keep forgetting). Build quality is superb but I guess I'm one of the few with problems of it not being completely flat. It has a slight wobble even if I place them on a surely flat surface. I don't see this as a concern as I've remedied this with the supplied feet but still, it's something one wouldn't want to see on a $600 product.

Full 24 Hours Charging for maximum battery life...  Enjoy... First 100 hours should see most of the break-in and 400 hours for full break-in...

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #1,791 of 4,252
[COLOR=000080]Full 24 Hours Charging for maximum battery life...  Enjoy... First 100 hours should see most of the break-in and 400 hours for full break-in...[/COLOR]

Nope :D. I scoured this thread to find:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711217/idsd-micro-crowd-designed-phase-2-measurements-of-the-nano-idsd-for-a-bit-of-fun-page-119/1485#post_10732812

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711217/idsd-micro-crowd-designed-phase-2-measurements-of-the-nano-idsd-for-a-bit-of-fun-page-119/1485#post_10732899

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711217/idsd-micro-crowd-designed-phase-2-measurements-of-the-nano-idsd-for-a-bit-of-fun-page-119/1515#post_10735399

Summary:

The first full charge isn't necessarily a required 24 hour charge. It's just a full charge and thus depends on the charger. Luckily, I have a spare 5V, 2.1A charger so I guess it's 6-10 hours for me :p

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #1,793 of 4,252
Sorry. I meant he was complaining about the housing at his first paragraph of the above post xD

Yup!! The housing of my own iDSD. I'm not critiquing the design or anything. Wobbly is what wobbly does HAHA

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #1,794 of 4,252
Yup!! The housing of my own iDSD. I'm not critiquing the design or anything. Wobbly is what wobbly does HAHA

I personally like the design haha

Kind of weird, but I actually keep touching the housing for no reason on the first few days of using it xD

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #1,795 of 4,252
I personally like the design haha

Kind of weird, but I actually keep touching the housing for no reason on the first few days of using it xD

I love the design. It's utilitarian yet classy. This is going to be my portable rig, transportable rig, as well as my home rig (I have to transfer locations weekly due to school). I also like the weight in the hand. It gives a premium feel. 

Oh… hey… there goes the blue light… I guess it's listening time. 
L3000.gif
  (FALSE ALARM. DAMN IT. THE ANGLE OF THE IDSD COVERED THE LIGHT AND FOOLED ME TO BELIEVE IT WAS FINISHED UGHH) 

This is quite the frustrating experience, probably iFi's way of introducing pleasure in quality through extreme contrast.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #1,796 of 4,252
Oh… hey… there goes the blue light… I guess it's listening time. 
L3000.gif
  (FALSE ALARM. DAMN IT. THE ANGLE OF THE IDSD COVERED THE LIGHT AND FOOLED ME TO BELIEVE IT WAS FINISHED UGHH) 

This is quite the frustrating experience, probably iFi's way of introducing pleasure in quality through extreme contrast.

dude, just open your eyes :wink:, cant blame them for that. the blue light is hard to miss unless your flat on your belly looking at the device eye-to-eye....

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #1,797 of 4,252

dude, just open your eyes :wink:, cant blame them for that. the blue light is hard to miss unless your flat on your belly looking at the device eye-to-eye....

uhmm… it's also on a higher surface?  
ph34r.gif
 I really can't wait to hear it. 

I'm assuming none of you have found a direct flaw in its sound yet, other than slightly lacking in extreme attack at times?

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #1,798 of 4,252
  uhmm… it's also on a higher surface?  
ph34r.gif
 I really can't wait to hear it. 

I'm assuming none of you have found a direct flaw in its sound yet, other than slightly lacking in extreme attack at times?

haha experienced that as well. 

iFi's marketing strategy;

makes you wait so that you get more excited and more enthusiast = love the product. 
biggrin.gif

nah... just kidding. They make great products, no need of stinky marketing strategy to attract anyone.   
PS: I am officially a fan of iFi NOW! <3 I love their working attitude and spirit! 

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #1,799 of 4,252
hello-
i'll get the micro idsd, waiting is so hard.
can i ask something?
when the micro idsd connect with speacker by rca cable, if i want to use headphone,

do i just put in the headphone jack? or do i have to disconnect the rca cable before i use headphone?

I'm using the micro iDSD with a powered bookshelf and a headphone pluged in (both permanently, i.e. never removed).

I can play back music on either or both together without removing or powering off either one. BTW, my line-out is set as pre-amp. FYI.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #1,800 of 4,252

Yeah ... mine rocks (literally) too! Using the supplied rubber feet solves the rocking issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back