iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Jul 19, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #13,067 of 13,503

Thanks Paul.  Really enjoy your products and the DX100 sounds absolutely wonderful.  Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

I am glad you are enjoying the DX100. Our next dap should meet many expectations. You can never meet everyone's but we try. The next dap will be very exciting.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 19, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #13,068 of 13,503
I am glad you are enjoying the DX100. Our next dap should meet many expectations. You can never meet everyone's but we try. The next dap will be very exciting.

Please make it to something that I can put in my pocket and not too heavy. I ended up traded my iBasso DX100 to a high-fier for DX90 because I can carry it to school with me. Thanks and I can't wait to see a new product from iBasso.

Jul 19, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #13,069 of 13,503

My wish list for your next DAP :

Supreme SQ (this we are sure that you will deliver
biggrin.gif
 )
Wifi:  Hifi Streaming & download from  Qobuz  and/or Tidal
Balanced headphone out (NO 2,5 mm A&K plug please :wink:... Mini-XLR or TSSR 3,5 mm instead.
Enough power to drive a full scale headphone to it's best.
512 Gb Capacity minimum and if possible FullSize SD rather than MicroSD
"REAL" Line Out ( to drive our home desktop amps )
Digital out (Optical or USB or Coax)
(VERY) Large screen and contrasted enough to be readable in the sun.
Modern UI, with full usage of cover arts everywhere (not only in the "album" mode, but also in folder and in Playlist mode)

And... don't try to make it as small as possible.  Instead please make the BEST sound/capacity possible.  If you can fit 1 To capacity inside, then this DAP can also be used at home as our source to drive our desktop DAC or AMP (hense a new market for you :)

Jul 19, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #13,070 of 13,503
when would we see a new dap from ibasso as there are so many interesting daps due to be released so if ibasso will have one soon then the wiat is worth it, but if its after a year then that is too long to wait for

Jul 19, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #13,071 of 13,503
Please make it to something that I can put in my pocket and not too heavy. I ended up traded my iBasso DX100 to a high-fier for DX90 because I can carry it to school with me. Thanks and I can't wait to see a new product from iBasso.

I hear you. No problem with that.

when would we see a new dap from ibasso as there are so many interesting daps due to be released so if ibasso will have one soon then the wiat is worth it, but if its after a year then that is too long to wait for

Not anywhere near a year.

Jul 27, 2015 at 3:37 AM Post #13,076 of 13,503
OK thanks a lot to you , but it seems that it is not so easy to do , I'm a little afraid . Cheers

It's really not that hard, just take your time and follow the guide. It helps to have the tools. Something like this is great to have:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ACENIX®-Repair-Opening-Screwdriver-Universal/dp/B00G4ERFT0/ref=pd_cp_60_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1DRV6CNR0CT8VJ79PCMS

Jul 27, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #13,078 of 13,503

Quote:
  I hear you. No problem with that.

Not anywhere near a year.

NOOOO, do not try to make it SMALL.

There are already available plenty small daps, make it THE BEST POSSIBLE, WITH HUGE CAPACITY, LARGE SCREEN and Very POWERFULL Balanced AMP.  

Jul 27, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #13,079 of 13,503

NOOOO, do not try to make it SMALL.

There are already available plenty small daps, make it THE BEST POSSIBLE, WITH HUGE CAPACITY, LARGE SCREEN and Very POWERFULL Balanced AMP.  

We will try and please everyone, almost. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back