iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Feb 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #1,246 of 13,503
Well theres nothing wrong with lossless files. I just wouldn't bring myself to load such a DAP with mp3 files lol. Would be like putting good year tires on a Bughatti Veyron.

Quote:
I listen to lots of old school Motown, Philly Soul and such.  There is not much out there in that genre for Hi Rez music. 

Seems that Amazon has quite a selection of tracks to buy...as well as albums (cds??)....

However, this stuff may be wasted on a player like DX100 (not real hi rez)...or maybe not...anyone with opinions?

Also....they charged my Paypal $232 on preorder....is the extra $32 for shipping?

Feb 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #1,249 of 13,503

Quote:
Well theres nothing wrong with lossless files. I just wouldn't bring myself to load such a DAP with mp3 files lol. Would be like putting good year tires on a Bughatti Veyron.

redface.gif

Feb 23, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #1,250 of 13,503
Uelover, every time I see your avatar, I keep asking myself how long do you plan on talking to Aflac 
o2smile.gif

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #1,252 of 13,503

Quote:

直到永恆 XDD

It's about time that you should change your avatar too =)

Forever and ever, that is true love :wink:

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #1,253 of 13,503
Hey Jim:

The $32 is for shipping. I've had good success with this provider of quality sounding CDs: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search3.html?q=motown&media=cd&r=any&step=20&order=score
Check it out.

Quote:

I listen to lots of old school Motown, Philly Soul and such.  There is not much out there in that genre for Hi Rez music. 

Seems that Amazon has quite a selection of tracks to buy...as well as albums (cds??)....

However, this stuff may be wasted on a player like DX100 (not real hi rez)...or maybe not...anyone with opinions?

An unrelated comment....they charged my Paypal $232 on preorder....is the extra $32 for shipping?

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #1,254 of 13,503
Hello all 

Just a quick question . I am shopping for a external Micro SD card for DX100 now . 

1. Does DX100 support beyond 32Gb Micro SD Card ?  64Gb is available in market now .
2. What class of SD Card to get .... there are Class 4 and Class 10 
3. Any issue to use SDHC card ? 

Thanks 
Raymond Lim

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #1,255 of 13,503
Please go back and read the last few pages.  It has been discussed exexextensively.

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #1,257 of 13,503

Yes DX100 support 64 Gb micro sd.Buy Sandisk they are better quality and make sure to format FAT 32 before using it.Do you have the DAP or you on pre-order like us?

Quote:
Hello all 

Just a quick question . I am shopping for a external Micro SD card for DX100 now . 

1. Does DX100 support beyond 32Gb Micro SD Card ?  64Gb is available in market now .
2. What class of SD Card to get .... there are Class 4 and Class 10 
3. Any issue to use SDHC card ? 

Thanks 
Raymond Lim

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM Post #1,258 of 13,503

Quote:

? Michelins are significantly better than Goodyears?  
wink.gif

Quote:
Yes DX100 support 64 Gb micro sd.Buy Sandisk they are better quality and make sure to format FAT 32 before using it.Do you have the DAP or you on pre-order like us?

Again with this claim. I swear there are Sandisk sales persons in this thread. There is simply no evidence that this is true. The only company that I know does extensive QA testing on their cards is Lexar, although I am sure Sandisk does as well, I haven't seen theirs. The fact is they're all extremely similar, and that includes Topram et. al. As long as it's not a fake, you're fine. And buy it from a reputable seller and RMA it if you happen to have a problem. Amazon, for example, has one of the easiest return procedures I have ever had the fortune of experiencing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back