I lost my son...
Dec 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #31 of 48
I'm truly sorry for your loss vixr.
I lost my son when I was 18 so I can somewhat relate to what you're going through. For me nothing made it better and for 6 months after his death I didn't go home. I slept in my car, stayed at motels, anywhere but home. I didn't want to see his bed, his clothes.... I didn't want to face the fact that I lost him. Time and a busy everyday life made the pain bearable but it never really goes away. Just know you're not alone.

This is the only picture I have of my son. This is all I have left of my son.

Dec 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #32 of 48
Fellows,
Thank you for sharing your feeling with us! We are the one should thanks to your opened hearts!  I'm 100% sure your boys are now right next to the Lord praying for you! He's very well over there, the negative energy won't help a bit, , but only create longer distance for your upcoming union!  Please take good care of yourself and the one next to you! Again, the boys are very well now! Believed this!
Sincerely yours,
kc168

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #33 of 48
Vixr, My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. May the warm memories of Seth help you find peace in your heart.

One day, a daughter asked her mother, "Why is it always the best people who are take n away from us too early?"
The mother answered, "Child, if you are in a meadow, which flowers do you pick? The worst ones or the best?" 
- Author unknown

Vixr, Your Son's now blooming in richer colors and sweeter shades than those ever conceived on earth. Stay strong Vixr.

Dec 17, 2014 at 7:02 PM Post #35 of 48
I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm a dad and I cannot imagine your pain. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. 

Dec 20, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #40 of 48
I saw this when it was first posted and didn't know what or how to say I'm sorry for you…so since that night, I've prayed for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. GOD bless you and your family.
Sincerely,
Joseph

Dec 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #41 of 48
So sorry. We are all with you in spirit. Your son will be as proud of you, as you are of him. 

God bless. 

Mar 18, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #45 of 48
I lost my dad a while back, it gets easier but you never stop thinking about them when your reminded about stuff they like. In a way those moments are bittersweet your happy that they are still with you and happy for the moments you spend together but sad they are gone. Good luck try to cherish those that you still have it makes it slightly more tolerable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back