I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Jul 10, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #511 of 1,630
Is there anyone who knows how to full recover the HDP-R10 ? And, how to update ? Mine doesn't want to update in saying that's an invalide package.

Jul 10, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #512 of 1,630
Quote:
Is there anyone who knows how to full recover the HDP-R10 ? And, how to update ? Mine doesn't want to update in saying that's an invalide package.

You have to unzip the file first. That's what happened to mine. 

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #516 of 1,630
Quote:
Got my second hand dx100 today. Wifi doesn't work.

LOL did you buy the DX100 as a proper DAP or as an almost phone replacement?

Forgive me for joking; it's nothing personal, it's just that the DX100 is a great player (which I like very much) but the Wi-Fi on it is just an afterthought and, frankly, very poorly implemented. I could never get my DX100 wi-fi to work even from new, but I didn't care, because I bought it to play audiophile music files, and if I want Wi-fi access in my hand, I have a smartphone.

Jul 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #517 of 1,630
Quote:

Forgive me for joking; it's nothing personal, it's just that the DX100 is a great player (which I like very much) but the Wi-Fi on it is just an afterthought and, frankly, very poorly implemented. I could never get my DX100 wi-fi to work even from new, but I didn't care, because I bought it to play audiophile music files, and if I want Wi-fi access in my hand, I have a smartphone.

Agreed. If I buy it and my unit's wifi is not working, I wouldn't even mention it. I will never use it anyway.

Jul 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #518 of 1,630
FWIW, I suspect (don't know for certain, just suspect) that there have been hardware revision(s) to certain aspects of the DX100.

Jul 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #519 of 1,630
Quote:
FWIW, I suspect (don't know for certain, just suspect) that there have been hardware revision(s) to certain aspects of the DX100.

I am not surprised by this. I believe a number of manufacturers do so on the quiet  
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #520 of 1,630
Quote:

+2 - Wifi shouldn't be a feature of a true audiophile DAP, IMO. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back