Htc One
Jun 12, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #331 of 533
I believe fate just stepped in. I've been having battery/memory leak issues with my nokia lumia 920 for about a week now. Today it became unbearable, so I decided to do a device factory reset. It's been in reset mode for over 30 minutes. I believe it's DOA. I'm now possibly stuck using an old iPhone 4 (excellent condition tho), but it's no longer my cup of tea. If my nokia doesn't reboot I'll get a warranty replacement, sell it, and get the htc one.

I see a silver lining in this gray cloud,...

Jun 12, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #332 of 533
I have to say I prefer the clip on case to the Z shaped cover... just looks nicer (and fits better) - although obviously you lose the stand :frowning2:

Jun 13, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #333 of 533
I personally love the easyacc case on amazon, only gripe is it covers the top mic, I'm guessing that's for video.

But done right you can make a hole using a drill bit, like the camera as the whole backing seems glued anyway.

Case is just a fiver to boot.

I've had the double flip and nilkin, both have fallen apart.
Kld cases however are solid, I think their enland is all leather.

Jun 13, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #334 of 533
Huxley, can you post the link for the case. I bought a White Capdase case for mine. It gets stained with anything and everything. Very annoying. Also how often do you guys charge your phone. I still the feel the battery aint that great, if I switch on 3G. I just hope HTC brings out a good update which solves this along with the Jellybean update.

Jun 13, 2013 at 4:48 AM Post #335 of 533
For me ed, but I can probably see 2 maybe 3 if i stretch it out.

Here's the case, for the money it's a lovely bit of kit, too big for docks mind, but all leather ones are.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00CALPJOY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1371113136&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

Jun 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #339 of 533
It's not that, something to do with security settings when you wish to update the phone.

Forget to do this, and your phone is bricked.

doing s-off is even easier without using computer and adb. As long as you are rooted, you can use a terminal app on the HTC One, and be done in 40 seconds or less.

Jun 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #340 of 533
Right now I'm using my Atrix 4G, and I'm liking it still. I'm definitely selling my Lumia 920 when it arrives. I'm going to get either the HTC One,...or (believe it or not) a Motorola Atrix HD!!! The SQ is said to be very good, the battery life is adequate for my usage, and I like Motorola hardware & software. I'm not too sure "Blinkfeed" WOULDN'T drive me cRazY!!!

Jun 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM Post #341 of 533
I'm extremely happy to report that I got my AQ Dragonfly working with the HTC One (combined with USB Audio Recorder Pro)
gs1000.gif

The battery gets drained pretty fast but this will be a great combintation for an hour or two in the hotel room at night and then the phone can charge while I sleep.

HTC One - AQ Dragonfly - Philips Fidelio S2 = small footprint, BIG sound!

Jun 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #342 of 533
Hi, I've been lurking here for a long time but this is my first post. I have some Sennheiser Momentum's which I currently use with my HTC Sensation XE but I'm about to pull the trigger on an HTC One. The Momentum's are very low impedance at 18 ohms (I'm pretty pathetic technically, so let me know if I've got this wrong) and I thought that they were designed to be used with smartphones. But I'm a bit worried that they might not be a good match for the One, due to some earlier comments on this thread.

So has anyone tried matching this combo? I wouldn't be using an external DAC or anything, it would be straight out of the phone. Any advice would be gratefully received - thanks!

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:23 AM Post #343 of 533
From all I've read about the Momentums sound signature(warm) and the HTC One's(analytical/not warm) the combination should be very good. Despite the Momentums having rather low Impedance its still well above the 8x rule of the One's 2ohms. So, at least in theory, this should be a great combo but I would like to hear from those who have actually heard this combo also.

Jun 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #344 of 533
Quote:
Hi, I've been lurking here for a long time but this is my first post. I have some Sennheiser Momentum's which I currently use with my HTC Sensation XE but I'm about to pull the trigger on an HTC One. The Momentum's are very low impedance at 18 ohms (I'm pretty pathetic technically, so let me know if I've got this wrong) and I thought that they were designed to be used with smartphones. But I'm a bit worried that they might not be a good match for the One, due to some earlier comments on this thread.

So has anyone tried matching this combo? I wouldn't be using an external DAC or anything, it would be straight out of the phone. Any advice would be gratefully received - thanks!

I've been listening to my friend's momentum for a while and it's great combo, definitely will buy them or amperiors, they are sound great with one as well.

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #345 of 533
Anyone here coming from a I9300 with the voodoo-sound mod from supercurio, I'd like to know how they compare to eachother, sadly I don't know anyone with a HTC One so I can't really compare it myself. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back