How's the iBasso D10 as an amp?
Jul 31, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #31 of 35
hmm...that's strange. itunes is okay, but it isn't exactly the best player to use for bit-perfect playback. you want to use a player that supports ASIO or WASAPI, so that you don't get the interference from the windows kernel mixer. i like to use foobar2000 because it allows you to resample and add crossfeed to it, which IMO increases the quality substantially.

usb also isn't the best, do try using optical from your CD player or coax from your LD to see if it gets any better.

Aug 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #32 of 35
I just ordered the d10 today. I wonder how long it will take to arrive. I am hoping for perfect synergy withy Grado 325is's. I'll be using the optical from my Mac Pro as the source. And have the grados plugged into the amp. I'm hoping for a larger soundstage and improvement on bass punchiness. Will it remedy those issues on the 325is for me?

Aug 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #33 of 35
Can the ibasso d10 be used while the power adapter is plugged in and charging?

Aug 6, 2009 at 4:24 AM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by f00fighters /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered the d10 today. I wonder how long it will take to arrive. I am hoping for perfect synergy withy Grado 325is's. I'll be using the optical from my Mac Pro as the source. And have the grados plugged into the amp. I'm hoping for a larger soundstage and improvement on bass punchiness. Will it remedy those issues on the 325is for me?

Curious on how well it goes with the Grado 325is as well. I have the D5000's, but that pair has intrigued me for quite some time now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back