how to save cash on ebay sales?
Dec 24, 2008 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
now, perhaps it's not possible, but i'm just desperately trying to save some of my large ebay and paypal fees from selling stuff. if you have any ideas.

it's funny, when i started reselling, i had all options open, all payment methods, all countries. now i only ship to USA, only paypal, and almost always only buy it now.

also general tips would be appreciated

Dec 24, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #2 of 5
I believe eBay runs promotions from time to time with free extra auction features or free listings in certain categories. I'd imagine if you wait and then list a number of things at once, it could save you a bit.

You could also wait until the cashback is higher before listing. People would be willing to pay more for the same item when that percentage is high.

Dec 24, 2008 at 7:11 AM Post #4 of 5
highfly: yeah, good idea; promotions are common; i'm a rabid fatwallet'er and they usually post them

lil: i did that a lot, but i found that it pissed off customers; i'll have to see how much i save though; and if i had a dime for every time someone said: "why is shipping $399?"..............i swear people are so ****ing stupid. i tell them: look at the final price, that's the real price, dumbass. (minus the dumbass usually
wink.gif
)..........but somehow they just don't understand. these are the same simple minded folks that think they got a deal on something, then they go to checkout and they're paying through the nose for tax and shipping........and go tell their friends they got it for the listed price.....sheesh

....thanks guys, keep it comin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back