How many people here get irritated by 'normals'?
Mar 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM Post #211 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gotcha brother. Hey do you remeber the ole disc jockey "The Greaseman"? That dude was freaking hilarious! I heard he got fired back in the 90's. He was the stuff in the 80's though. What was that radio station? DC101? sump'n like that?

He was Howard Stern's replacement when Howard went to NY. He did have some funny stuff. I cant remember why he left but yes it was DC101. Guy had some very funny stories about his body parts.

Mar 9, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #213 of 220
LOL. I stopped by my parents place earlier (thinking about moving back in). older brother + mother were arguing. Brother said "I dont want to hear your crap when I walk through the door. Have some common decency!"
My brother is the type of person who did poorly in highschool etc and thinks theyre smart (like the stoners you find at pubs who try to tell you how smart they are). Just thought this was funny because I dont particularly find decency common at all :p

Mar 9, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #214 of 220
DilbertDogbertTheConsultant.gif

Mar 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM Post #215 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what i suspect you meant is glaswegian or "wegie" as we call it i grew up some 25 miles from the city and still cant understand what the natives there say.

There's a moose in me hoose!

Mar 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM Post #216 of 220
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0ofassa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. I stopped by my parents place earlier (thinking about moving back in). older brother + mother were arguing. Brother said "I dont want to hear your crap when I walk through the door. Have some common decency!"
My brother is the type of person who did poorly in highschool etc and thinks theyre smart (like the stoners you find at pubs who try to tell you how smart they are). Just thought this was funny because I dont particularly find decency common at all :p

What is your definition of "decency" and on what grounds do you establish or maintain this ideal?

Mar 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #218 of 220
I very seldom EVER believe "the media". But helping others is a good thing. So tell us more about the family dynamics thing going on...is your brother just an a** or do you honestly give him a lot of crapp?

Mar 9, 2009 at 4:07 PM Post #219 of 220
more a tool than an ass. edit: and i dont normally give him crap at all. other family members do. He was a pretty good friend of mine as a brother growing up. playing games with him etc. Diablo/starcraft sort of era after stuff like the amstrad CPC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back