How many IEM's have you gone through?
Oct 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Techno Kid

Headphoneus Supremus
I was just thinking about all the IEM's I've had since I really got into the hobby and it was very surprising to me because I really did not think it was so many.  In not quite 2 years I've had something like 28 IEM's (29 when I get my customs) which sounds crazy to me that I've gone through so many.  

I was just wanting to know how many IEM's others have had?  I know there's going to be quite a few of you that will blow my number away.

Oct 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #3 of 20
Quote:
That is an insane amount, headfi may need to pitch in to send you to upgradeitis rehab.

Haha right, I have slowed down lately and once I get my customs I'll be set for awhile as I really like the ones I have now.

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #5 of 20
Three...but I just got my first pair last week. RE-262 then ER-4S then GR-02 Bass. Who knows what's next. Actually, what's next is I need a new desktop amp since mine died and I can't get any help from Little Dot on figuring out how to fix it.

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #6 of 20
Quote:
The number would be crazy, oh wait it is, in just over a year here i am on a whopping:

51!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (roughly)

I knew yours was a insane number 
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #10 of 20
Since I started Head-Fi... I've OWNED not as much as many would think because I always have high standards, but I've listened to and briefly owned... Too many to count 
etysmile.gif

Oct 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #11 of 20
Quote:
In about a year I have had . . . 2, but thanks to Techno Kid I will be getting a pair of Ortofon e-Q5s soon.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing I can't really tell from the comment 
wink.gif

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #14 of 20
It will take me a while to figure of out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back