How Head-fi has helped you on your audiophile journey
Oct 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #31 of 35
Don't worry, I know people obsessed with pointless stuff (well, from my POV!)
Like ummm,
Golf. (What!!)
Hockey
Snowmobiles
Pickup trucks
I know two people who hoard junk!, LOL!
biggrin.gif

Head Fi is Cool, a community of like minded obsessives!
tongue.gif

Ugh gawd Pick Up Trucks... 

of all the people who tell me I'm an idiot, they at least compliment for enjoying my purchase EVERY day 

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #32 of 35
  Yea n we joined around the same ish time [like 4 months apart, close enough yea]

Sadly for me though, the XB 700 amped out of my E11 Stage 2 was like the most bass I ever Enjoyed, I think its like +30 or something crazy, from there I could only go down lol. It was Video Game OSTS and Jazz that got me into audiophile territory! At the time I was battleing between MOAR BASS with the XB 1000 or Moar EVERYTHING else with the DT 880 

Oooohh.. the XB700. I haven't used those in a long time. I miss listening to dance tracks on them. Think I'll dig the XB700 and XB1000 out for some awesome basshead fun one of these days.

I think that for most of us bassheads, starting from huge bassy cans, there is one inevitable way to go - the path of the audiophile. It's certainly expensive, though. 
ph34r.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #33 of 35

Oooohh.. the XB700. I haven't used those in a long time. I miss listening to dance tracks on them. Think I'll dig the XB700 and XB1000 out for some awesome basshead fun one of these days.

I think that for most of us bassheads, starting from huge bassy cans, there is one inevitable way to go - the path of the audiophile. It's certainly expensive, though. 
ph34r.gif

I just bought a Hifiman HM 901 :/ dont remind me 

Oct 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM Post #35 of 35

Haha, nice. That might hold off the cravings for another couple of weeks or so. You know, it never ends. 
biggrin.gif

Well I think I'm done... gawd forbid something breaks though <,< but yea I've got 5 wood backs now, and 4 of them are my Portable rig q.q 2 Grado Esques for casual listening with friends, 2 closed backs for more serious on the go listening, and my PB2 which I'll never replace, till the PB3 gets here <.< 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back