How far would you push your love of 'phones?
Jul 28, 2001 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Duncan

Headphoneus Supremus
Wahoo!!
biggrin.gif

Today has been a good day for me... after a drought of about 2 months, I've found myself a new girlfriend... but, as ever... theres gotta be a price... Head-Fi and Headphones might well have to come second best for a while!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

(Hehehehe... that means just 12 hours here, instead of 20!!)

Just for the sake of humour... I've added a poll... just to see how everyone feels about this somewhat controversial subject!!

(Just hope Sharlotte doesn't come on my computer and see this thread!!
tongue.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
)

Jul 28, 2001 at 7:16 PM Post #2 of 28
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Wahoo!!
biggrin.gif

Today has been a good day for me... after a drought of about 2 months, I've found myself a new girlfriend...

This just happened today? Just like that? LOL!

"Hi, my name is Duncan. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. Yes I will."

"Groovy!"

Jul 28, 2001 at 7:18 PM Post #3 of 28
lol... well... no... I've been working on her (Ooer!) for a couple of weeks... and... today she said yes
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2001 at 8:37 PM Post #6 of 28
Even better, get the girl to wear some headphones as well!
biggrin.gif

Jul 28, 2001 at 9:10 PM Post #7 of 28
lol... that goes back to that headphone fetish site...

Hmm... would that work...
cool.gif

Jul 29, 2001 at 1:47 AM Post #9 of 28
I don't get along with women very well at all... All the women I have ever dated are spoiled rotten(always), and/or extremely paranoid, and/or bitchy. But they are all so damn cute I just let myself get strung along like a moron trying desperately to please them. Someday I hope the right girl will come along but until then I have to vote for ditch the girlfriend.

Jul 29, 2001 at 11:05 AM Post #10 of 28
Oooh... so far this isn't the result that I was expecting...

Ditching the Girlfriend is in last place... well, I'm not gonna disagree... Girlfriends do have more possibilities than the average pair of cans
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 29, 2001 at 3:45 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Redwoood said...

You just can't compare them.

For example with headphones people prefer
their (frequency response) curves to be flat,

while with girlfriends...

LOL! Yeah well, the only place my gf's curves should have peaks better be in the upper mid-range, or else we got some SERIOUS problems!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 29, 2001 at 4:24 PM Post #13 of 28
Why is it "ditch the girlfriend"? Are there no female headphone lovers (who hopefully are not willing to ditch their boyfriends or trade their husbands for a new pair of Senns).....
confused.gif

Jul 29, 2001 at 5:21 PM Post #14 of 28
True... True... I suppose I could have done it as ditch the partner... but... girlfriend seemed more impactful at the time

I'm drawing a positive outlook of Head-Fiers and there loved ones... I don't think that there'll be too many divorces resulting from headphone use / abuse
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back