Houston Meetup 2011
Jan 16, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #46 of 51
Maybe that will change next time when I bring a pair of LCD2s and a Beta22. Maybe.
beyersmile.png

Thanks for being so generous with your gear, I had an absolute blast listening to your 7000s. To everyone else, it was nice meeting all of you and I hope to see all of your faces again soon
cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Had a great time, though unlike the Dallas Show, I was not impressed by any gear this time around to want to buy them. Other than that, it was a terrific meet. Sweet Spot Audio was fantastic. I never got to listen to the Setup they have in their Listening Room, may be next time. I still long to hear music in a good speaker.

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #47 of 51
Thanks Matt and Sweet Spot Audio. I was a bit overwhelmed by some of the equipment there because I am so new to higher end audio, but I had a good time and enjoyed it. It is good to meet local people who share a relatively foreign interest. Btw, loved your D700s, sree!
beyersmile.png

Jan 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #49 of 51
Thanks for the pics.  I really enjoyed your set up, esp the logitech with rhapsody.

Jan 17, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #50 of 51
Thanks Sweet Spot Audio for hosting the event. I had a great time, despite the foul weather. And I think it was a successful show-up for the Houston area, considering we haven't had one a real meet in quite some time. Enjoyed meeting you all and loved those HE5's!!

Looking forward to another event!

Jan 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #51 of 51
Hey guys sorry it's taken so long but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for coming out. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting everyone while sampling some great sounds. I look forward to the next meetup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back