Houston Meetup 2011
Dec 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #23 of 51
Great idea!  It's two hours from La Grange but I'll see if I can make it.  I will post this on the Houston Audio Society Yahoo page.

Dec 17, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #24 of 51
Thanks for setting this up.  I'm looking forward to my first headphone meetup.

My gear is HeadRoom micro amp & DAC.  Denon 2000 & 7000.  I'm very interested in new Grace m903, but looks like it won't ship until "mid February."

Dec 21, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #26 of 51
I'm going to have a freshly built AMB Mini3 for sale at the meet if anyone is interested
etysmile.gif
In fact, if there's enough interest and the lead time is sufficient (I'll need to reorder the necessary components) I can build multiple units and sell them at a discounted price (a group buy of sorts). For anyone that might be interested, pictures of my work are available in my Mini3 build log (see signature) 

Dec 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #27 of 51

Quote:
I'm going to have a freshly built AMB Mini3 for sale at the meet if anyone is interested
etysmile.gif
In fact, if there's enough interest and the lead time is sufficient (I'll need to reorder the necessary components) I can build multiple units and sell them at a discounted price (a group buy of sorts). For anyone that might be interested, pictures of my work are available in my Mini3 build log (see signature) 

Hey Wompa - saw the thread and pics. Looks great and am really liking the all black casing...very nice. I'm interested :)   Although I can promise anything, should I message you for the pricing? If you prefer, mine is davy@deckhanddavy.com. This meet is steadily growing and should be fun!
-dave

Dec 31, 2010 at 4:25 PM Post #30 of 51
Hmm, I have been wanting to attend one of these for some time now. I only have entry level portable gear so I'll just bring my ears :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back