** Hisoundaudio Studio V Class A Portable Dap ** - Review with HD Images
Jan 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM Post #121 of 126
Quote:

And what would you suggest ?

Having said that....May I PM you about a few of your CIEMs?

Many thanks!

lol I was just joking. I haven't heard of IE800 at all. Since it's the new flagship for sennheiser IEM, I suppose it's a beast~ So the sound quality should go up as you upgrade your source. But pairing is very important too (e.g. lee's 1+2 and Studio V 3rd lol)

Of course I would love to give you my impressions on CIEMs I own or heard. Any time, just shoot me a PM
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #122 of 126
Hey guys, I have replacement parts for the STUDIO:

See: http://www.head-fi.org/t/642771/fs-hisound-studio-v-replacement-parts

I also have NEW screws if you (ahem) stripped yours ;-(

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #123 of 126
Quote:
Actually goodvibes they've reverted back to the black cases which IMO is nicer than the gold case. I'm kinda envious as I really liked the black finish much more :).

@lee730,

I have a Brand New Black STUDIO Body available if you want to convert your gold to black.

"Black mo bedder"  
wink_face.gif

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #124 of 126
I think I'm good :wink:... I don't mind the silver/gold color as well.

Anyways I've figured something out (well I have quite some time ago) in playback of music on the Studio V. If you want to play all folders at once but have them play through the folders in order you can go to Resource Manager then scroll to internal or external Media storage. Then click the right button and it will give you an option to folder play or cancel. If you select folder play the unit may become unresponsive for a bit if there is a ton of music on the player (like 1400 on my micro SD card). It will be unresponsive for less than a minute. Maybe 35 to 40 secs. Once it starts playing it will play all those files in order. So if you have all your music set up in folders by album it will play them in the order they are listed. It's actually quite a nice feature in addition to now playing. What now playing does it is will allow you to play all music at once from both the internal and external storage. But it wont play it by album in order like it will via the method I've just mentioned.

Cheers :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back