** Hisoundaudio Studio V Class A Portable Dap ** - Review with HD Images
Jan 23, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #106 of 126
Heh, i didnt know either that the the buttons were so sensitive, i did it over 2 times as u dont get the seize before the battery and plate is on and more pressure is applied..

U have to open it again, loosen them a tiny bit more so the right "touch" is applied..

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #107 of 126
Quote:
My Studio V arrived today! Great being only around 30KM away. Two days delivery!

Listening with the IE800 and very very nice, great synergy! I hear the hiss but with the Sennheiser is not too bad. Actually just like my turntable between songs. The hiss is a lot more prominent with the FitEar 334.

I always thought the Studio V was grey brushed metal and what a surprise when I opened the box and it is black brushed metal with silver trimmings, very nice and slick. Quality is superb!!!

Very happy with the purchase and Jack was great to deal with 
size]

Wait, that's not the 3rd Anniversary you mentioned. It's standard Studio V. The Anniversary is champagne color.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #108 of 126
Quote:
Glad you are liking it. I've come to the decision that I will be selling off the RWA AK100. I cannot justify keeping it next to the Studio V. Simply put it is not worth the price premium over the Studio V and I get better sound quality from the Studio V with my 1Plus2s. So I'll just save money this time and see what comes out in the future to fill the niche :).

I got a feeling you will be getting your dx100 back. lol

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:50 AM Post #110 of 126
Quote:
Wait, that's not the 3rd Anniversary you mentioned. It's standard Studio V. The Anniversary is champagne color.

Actually goodvibes they've reverted back to the black cases which IMO is nicer than the gold case. I'm kinda envious as I really liked the black finish much more :).

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #111 of 126
Quote:

I got lucky
size]

Actually I thought it was just a grey colour, but must say I love the black....

With the IE800, it is quite magical sounding
size]

Apologies for the bad picture, taken quickly with the phone.

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #114 of 126
Who knows what model it is with the backplate and housing variations Hisound give out.. Could be the internals of Rocoo P in there for all we know. :tongue_smile:

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #115 of 126
Quote:
Actually goodvibes they've reverted back to the black cases which IMO is nicer than the gold case. I'm kinda envious as I really liked the black finish much more :).

Not me. I like the more subtle contrast of the champaigne. Not like it matters. LOL We've got specialer, special editions.
wink_face.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #118 of 126
I'm still very open to Studio V, as I said if the Rocco BA impresses me enough I'll consider purchasing one.

Lee seems to enjoy his very much. :wink:

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:45 AM Post #119 of 126
Quote:

I got lucky
size]

Actually I thought it was just a grey colour, but must say I love the black....

With the IE800, it is quite magical sounding
size]

IE800 deserves better source
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back