Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Sep 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM Post #77 of 224
Made another offer. Ebay id"progie"

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #80 of 224
Hi everyone, sorry for the late replies,I have Been caught up with a few health issues so I hope you'll forgive me.

Anyway basically eBay have only allowed us to accept up to 10 orders at a time and unfortunately some people made offers and didn't pay after I accepted them. So I couldn't accept any more. I have accepted the ones which haven't expired. But if your offer eexpired, please do make another one and I'll accept it.

Regarding deliveries, the tracking is actually a few days slow unfortunately. If you got your tracking number earlier than today, it would have definitely left China already. If it was in the first 2 batches iy should be with you early next week (although I can't actually guarantee that...sorry)

I'm pretty much fine now, so please let me know if you have any questions.

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #81 of 224
^^^

Thanks for the update. Hope you are feeling better 
smile.gif

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:57 AM Post #84 of 224
imsogee said:
 thanks i just paid, do you still need a phone number for the shipping?

Thanks for your question, yes please do send me the contact number via pm. It iwnt needed absolutely however it does make the whole process slightly easier.

Sep 13, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #85 of 224
Just woke up and noticed the acceptance of my offer. All payed and will PM you my eBay ID and phone #. Thanks a lot, and I'll be keeping you in my prayers! Hope all is well and back to normal soon!

-Nick

Sep 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #88 of 224
accepted and paid. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back