Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store
Aug 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 224

hisound

Sponsor: HiSound
Hisound’s Popular IEMs, 80% off for supporting our dealer’s new ebay store

( Important, every buyer must leave your phone number for the delivery, Please!!!)

[size=small]One of our dealer  has just opened an Ebay store, It is not easy to have a start with Ebay selling. We are looking for you to support them. In order to support them to accumulate the feedback scores of their store, we have a special price of our Popular IEMs for it. The street price of it is USD 79, we offer 80% off, making it only USD 15.8. The shipping fee is USD 5。Total is  [/size][size=small]$20.80 (13.2 pounds) Please just offer this amount, the listing will be ended in your favour.[/size]
[size=small]Be informed only 50 pieces are available at this special price, please post your promise on this thread to offer your positive feedback for his store once the iems have arrived. [/size]
[size=small]Please visit his store here to make the purchase:  [/size]
[size=small]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251142976851#ht_1237wt_1145[/size]

The introducing of Popular :
Popular is a pair IEMs specially designed for the “modern style” music. Popular feature an impactful bass, upfront vocal and detailed highs. With the drum shape chamber design, it has exceptional bass reaction. It’s bass is huge in quantity and high in quality. It’s bass is clear and controlled. The mids are warm and layered with a slightly forward vocal signature. Even though this is not the most detailed IEM we have, it is arguably the most fun.
Specification:
Type:Dynamic,in ear
Size of the driver:@9mm
impedance:16 OHM
Sensitivity:110db
 Maximum SPL (Sound pressure level):125db(1khz,1 Vrms)
 Frequency response 20-20khz
earphone jack :3.5mm
Length of the cable 127 CM (long side 118( short side)
Pictures:

Aug 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #4 of 224
Going through his store, i dont see these. Why? And do they ship to the U.S.? thanks

edit: did you already sell them all?

Aug 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #5 of 224
Aug 30, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #8 of 224
i want one! and i;m a student 
biggrin.gif

but the prices are in GBP...and the shipping is "[size=x-small]
Postage not specified"​
[/size]

Aug 30, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #12 of 224
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. the item is here 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251142976851#ht_1237wt_1145

for any items, we can ship worldwide. all that happens is it will send me a message asking me to send you a final invoice with a shipping cost included. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POPULAR WHICH HAS A $5 FLAT RATE SHIPPING FOR ALL NON-STUDENTS

the shipping rate is the same for all destinations;

£7 for standard postage (10-15 days tracked)
or £20 for DHL express (4-7 days tracked)

of course for the popular IEMs if you are student, please send a message after purchasing and a $5 refund will be given to you please note that express shipping is not free for students.

ALSO 

we are not asking you to leave positive feedback now, we just ask that once you get the item you take time to leave feedback. 

thank you. feel free to message me on here if you have any trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back