Hifiman HE500 vs LFF Paradox's, best price to preformance?
Nov 16, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #91 of 169
Quote:

You should tell the others to not react to my posts in order to not let me correct their view on my opinions. I appreciate everyone has different opinion but not if someone understands wrong what I wanted to say.

As for innerfidelity - do you know about better source? I would like to check one!

How 'bout your ears? 
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #92 of 169
Quote:
How 'bout your ears? 
tongue.gif

I do not find my ears more accurate than measurements in order to achieve what I want. And I do not find my ears to be a better source to anyone in comparison with measurements.

Nov 16, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #93 of 169
Quote:

I do not find my ears more accurate than measurements in order to achieve what I want. And I do not find my ears to be a better source to anyone in comparison with measurements.

Then you're enjoying music in all the wrong ways. 

Nov 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #94 of 169
Quote:

I am not talking about FR graphs only... Use innerfidelity as a source and get much more!

Tyll always gives quality and abundant measurements, although you still can't decipher the overall tonality from graphs and measurements, which was my main point. Psychoacoustics involve frequency, phase and intensity which usually isn't present in graphs and to give a total picture, it would be quite hard. FR, latency, square wave etc I personally use these measurements as a way to eliminate bad inherent phones. From the remaining ones, then you would have to personally listen to it to come up with a conclusion or get advice from someone else who has a similar reference point like you. 

Nov 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #95 of 169

Come on..i tried to stay out of ur discussion..but..u really mean u prefer a phone that have perfect graphs that sound off in ur ears then the one who really sings in ur ears?
I checked a post of mine in which i said ur emotion, brain and ears count the most to choose ur phone..and u replied u agreed..what changed since that confirmation...oops..am sorry..didnt want to get into this duscussion..as i said..everyone is different..and i understand where ur coming from..like in my country certain exotics are not found in national shops..so its almost impossible to listen to them..in that case..the only thing u can count is reading about them..in graphs, reviews and so on..so in that case i agree with u..
And again..i respect any opinion..as we are here to discuss matters as friends..audio loving friends..or better yet MUSIC LOVERS PUR SANG. Agree? :wink:

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #96 of 169
Quote:
Then you're enjoying music in all the wrong ways. 

Don't try to transform your personal opinion into mine, please, I am not doing this as well...

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #97 of 169
Quote:

Don't try to transform your personal opinion into mine, please, I am not doing this as well...

It's my opinion, don't conform to it. 
tongue.gif

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #98 of 169
Quote:

Tyll always gives quality and abundant measurements, although you still can't decipher the overall tonality from graphs and measurements, which was my main point. Psychoacoustics involve frequency, phase and intensity which usually isn't present in graphs and to give a total picture, it would be quite hard. FR, latency, square wave etc I personally use these measurements as a way to eliminate bad inherent phones. From the remaining ones, then you would have to personally listen to it to come up with a conclusion or get advice from someone else who has a similar reference point like you. 

It is very possible to assess overall tonality and accuracy from the measurements (at least from innerfidelity), you just have to gain some experience and read up a bit... Of course, it is difficult to decide what to choose exactly if you do not not exactly what you want, if you are just seeking for sound that is going to blow you away or something like that.

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #100 of 169
Quote:

Ok, understand. :)

I guess that didn't work.

Ok, measurements aren't a form of enjoying music. So, that would lead you to enjoying music with your ears.

Listen to my words...you are doing it all wrong, allll wrong.... Snaps fingers* Now awake! Conform!....

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #101 of 169
Quote:
Come on..i tried to stay out of ur discussion..but..u really mean u prefer a phone that have perfect graphs that sound off in ur ears then the one who really sings in ur ears?
I checked a post of mine in which i said ur emotion, brain and ears count the most to choose ur phone..and u replied u agreed..what changed since that confirmation...oops..am sorry..didnt want to get into this duscussion..as i said..everyone is different..and i understand where ur coming from..like in my country certain exotics are not found in national shops..so its almost impossible to listen to them..in that case..the only thing u can count is reading about them..in graphs, reviews and so on..so in that case i agree with u..
And again..i respect any opinion..as we are here to discuss matters as friends..audio loving friends..or better yet MUSIC LOVERS PUR SANG. Agree?
wink.gif

The problem is you simply don't understand what I wanted to say... My opinion is clear and the same for a quite a long time by now. I am seeking for neutrality, I want to hear from headphones what I hear in reality and only neutral FR along with great technical aspects can satisfy me.

However, all the people here are searching for something different and that's where we see things differently... I have no problem with it. I wish every single headfier can get their dreamed pair of headphones as soon as possible!

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM Post #102 of 169
Quote:
I guess that didn't work.

Ok, measurements aren't a form of enjoying music. So, that would lead you to enjoying music with your ears.

Listen to my words...you are doing it all wrong, allll wrong.... Snaps fingers* Now awake! Conform!....

I appreciate your approach... But I know exactly what I want :) I do not want to be blown away by my phones or so... I want them to perform like I hear the music in a real world. My ears are flawed when listening to the sounds of reality (they are not perceiving neutrally) but if I get a neutral setup, I am going to hear my music in the same way. It's not perfect perfect neutrality (this does not exist) but it's perfect neutrality to my ears as I hear it from my cans like I hear it in reality.

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #103 of 169
Quote:

I appreciate your approach... But I know exactly what I want :) I do not want to be blown away by my phones or so... I want them to perform like I hear the music in a real world. My ears are flawed when listening to the sounds of reality (they are not perceiving neutrally) but if I get a neutral setup, I am going to hear my music in the same way. It's not perfect perfect neutrality (this does not exist) but it's perfect neutrality to my ears as I hear it from my cans like I hear it in reality.

Sigh. I need to work on my magic. 
redface.gif

As long as you're enjoying yourself, then that's all that matters. Don't let the naysayers get to ya. 

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM Post #104 of 169
Quote:
Sigh. I need to work on my magic. 
redface.gif

As long as you're enjoying yourself, then that's all that matters. Don't let the naysayers get to ya. 

I have no problem with people who disagree with me... I am glad to learn new things and find out mistakes in my opinions. However, I haven't found any opinion that would change my view on what exactly I want from my gear here so far.

As long as people understand my opinion, I am completely allright... I just don't like to see people not understanding my words and still complaining that I am completely wrong.

Nov 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #105 of 169
Quote:

I have no problem with people who disagree with me... I am glad to learn new things and find out mistakes in my opinions. However, I haven't found any opinion that would change my view on what exactly I want from my gear here so far.

As long as people understand my opinion, I am completely allright... I just don't like to see people not understanding my words and still complaining that I am completely wrong.

You can't find mistakes in your opinion from other people. (only me)

If you listen to my opinion which faults yours, then you'll learn something new and change your ways. You can keep your views,
but transform it into my opinion. Then you'd be right. And everyone who disagrees with you would be wrong. 

But I understand. You want to continue being wrong, until you agree with my opinion. Then everyone else will be wrong.

I digress.

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back