HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Sep 19, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #9,421 of 21,868
I sure wish
evil_smiley.gif
the good doc would release a monstrous HE-7... soon.

Sep 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #9,423 of 21,868
  Ok, I tried the HE-6 on the Exposure 2010S.
Now I must say I really like what I hear!

Can't wait to try it on the EF-6 and no more plans to sell the HE-6... 
beerchug.gif

goodbye audio-gd?

Sep 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #9,425 of 21,868
  I sure wish
evil_smiley.gif
the good doc would release a monstrous HE-7... soon.

please dont say this. I would HAVE to buy it and I really dont want to do that.

Sep 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #9,426 of 21,868

For now, yes. They are too bulky to carry with me on the plane.
I shipped (sold) both the NFB-27 and SA-31 yesterday 
frown.gif

Lately, I started to really enjoy the Eximus DP1 for the first time with the Exposure + HE-6. Synergy, syngergy... 
rolleyes.gif

i think that is good for you. a new experience is always good
wink.gif

Sep 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #9,427 of 21,868

i think that is good for you. a new experience is always good
wink.gif

Yep.

I've got few DACs that are quite different (though no more NOS ones) to play with. I don't plan on keeping them all, but I'm not so sure about selling the DP1 now.
It's a 230V version, so I would need a AC converter in the US which I'm not familiar with (do they degrade sound in any way?)

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #9,428 of 21,868

Yep.

I've got few DACs that are quite different (though no more NOS ones) to play with. I don't plan on keeping them all, but I'm not so sure about selling the DP1 now.
It's a 230V version, so I would need a AC converter in the US which I'm not familiar with (do they degrade sound in any way?)

i don´t know, really.
but the solution is: you stay in europe
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #9,435 of 21,868
"FALL SHOE ESSENTIALS on Sale NOW... At MACY's!" or "Silent One's Great Adventure!"

Two days ago, I paid FedEx to have my HE-6 expedited Next Day. And well, they arrived the next day! Except, I wasn't available to sign for them. This morning, I set out to go get 'em @ 0900 hours. No sooner than I dashed out the front door that I noticed my ride was sitting on the ground... with two flats.

I drove through road construction last night  but all seemed well, as I walked away from the parking lot. Inspection revealed a handful of of new silver shiny screws. As a taxpayer, I can only hope CalTrans got the best price on these pieces. 
normal_smile .gif

So, here I sit cafeside across from the auto center, getting caught up on emails and getting four new tires. The premium paid to FedEx is now water under the car. But the shoe sale sure looks enticing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back