= HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread =
Jul 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #5,386 of 21,176
A secondhand WA7? I love mine w the HE560.

I found this..a bit above ur budget..but a i think it could be a very good pairing... Its a speaker amp :D

http://www.bluecircle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1731

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #5,387 of 21,176
I found this..a bit above ur budget..but a i think it could be a very good pairing... Its a speaker amp :D

http://www.bluecircle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1731

Dude at that price point I'd certainly jump for something else but whatever :rolleyes:

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #5,388 of 21,176
Dude at that price point I'd certainly jump for something else but whatever :rolleyes:

Ever heard a blue circle amp? Try one..any one... At any price... :D people having a BC amp dont sell it easily..only whne they die (as the other BC system thats on sale) or upgrade to better BC amping..that does say something :xf_eek:
i was only trying out to help and saw this amp coming up on our (BC) forum.. And the DAR is considered a well made, rather affordable and good sounding amp.. for Blue Circle standards. :D

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #5,389 of 21,176
Ever heard a blue circle amp? Try one..any one... At any price...
biggrin.gif

I know you're in love with it very much... but recommending something more than double his budget is just... I won't argue the point 
rolleyes.gif

I feel like you're a walking endorsement, no offence 
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #5,391 of 21,176
What would you guys consider some of the best amp and dac combos for the He-560's in the ~$700-$800 range?
http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/Headphoneamp/NFB28/NFB28EN.htm

Either that or the oppo ha1 if you spend more..

The wa7 is nice but at that price point only has a mid level performing dac.
Edit: The wa7 still good because:
Dac has good detail retrieval but slightly edgy.
Amp is excellent. .
Being sweet and not tubey.

Jul 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM Post #5,392 of 21,176
I know you're in love with it very much... but recommending something more than double his budget is just... I won't argue the point :rolleyes:
I feel like you're a walking endorsement, no offence :D

No harm done..yeah i love my amp....and had a few people listening to it also who have (professional) experience with stuff i can only dream about..and they all say..although its not perfect (lacks a bit of emotion..i still have to find out what that means though..lolz) it sounds way above its pricepoint when i tell them what it costed me.. :wink:
But ur right.. The price difference is to much..didnt think about that..just wanted to give him a chance of a lifetime to buy something special at a very good price for what is costs normally... :wink: my apologies

Jul 15, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #5,393 of 21,176
@ hifimanrookie

I read your PaG review and always think about it.
Could you please compare he5 and he560 on PaG? Which pairing do you like more?

Best,

Think about it? Lolz..good for u..u know they can make u an affordable headphone amp right? Around 1200usd? Oops..i sound like their marketing man :D

I will try to find a he560 here in the netherlands...maybe a seller would like to loan me one.. I promise not to break it :D
. And another thing...my code-x in in no way comparable to a standard he5. ..its more comparable to a he6. But as i said...when i find a he560 i will do a HONEST comparision... Promise! :wink:

Jul 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #5,398 of 21,176
Ever heard a blue circle amp? Try one..any one... At any price...
biggrin.gif
people having a BC amp dont sell it easily..only whne they die (as the other BC system thats on sale) or upgrade to better BC amping..that does say something
redface.gif

i was only trying out to help and saw this amp coming up on our (BC) forum.. And the DAR is considered a well made, rather affordable and good sounding amp.. for Blue Circle standards.
biggrin.gif

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The sound of a direct deposit being made to HiFi's account 
wink.gif

Jul 15, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #5,399 of 21,176
[COLOR=008000]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/COLOR]

The sound of a direct deposit being made to HiFi's account :wink:

I wish... :evil:
.just checked my account just to make sure....but nope... No richness to be found..only money eared with honest hard work and long hours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back