Hidizs AP60
Jan 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #437 of 773
A while back I posted that my Hidizs seemed to drain power quickly even when switched off, going from full to zero in a couple of days.

I'd pretty much say now that was definitely user error. Just checked having not used it in around 3 weeks, and it had only gone down 1 bar.

Still not as good at keeping charge as my old Sansa Clip (which kept at around half charge after being unused for a good couple of years!) but no real concerns

Jan 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #438 of 773
Well I received my AP60, upgraded to the latest fw and have been listening for an hour or so. It sounds great...not as good as my AP100 but for the price and size it sounds extremely good. Really there is only a small difference in sound between the AP100 and AP60. It's a fun little DAP and well worth the money!

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:18 AM Post #440 of 773
Jan 22, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #447 of 773

yes you can and it works flawlessly.

WOW, thats Awesome!

Any idea hows the Battery life with Bluetooth on? 

Has anyone compare the AP60 to the Shanling M1, Sound wise, ability to power high Ohm Earbuds? 

Does this DAP need an AMP to power those 600Ohm Earbuds?

Jan 22, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #448 of 773

WOW, thats Awesome!

Any idea hows the Battery life with Bluetooth on? 

Has anyone compare the AP60 to the Shanling M1, Sound wise, ability to power high Ohm Earbuds? 

Does this DAP need an AMP to power those 600Ohm Earbuds?

I have both but never compare them. I only compare them as transport with my Mojo. Shanking M1 sounds more open, but A60 more lush and maybe more fun to listen. All this on Mojo with Sennheiser HD600

Jan 23, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #449 of 773

I have both but never compare them. I only compare them as transport with my Mojo. Shanking M1 sounds more open, but A60 more lush and maybe more fun to listen. All this on Mojo with Sennheiser HD600

You've never compared them? Which one do you prefer to listen to?

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #450 of 773
  You've never compared them? Which one do you prefer to listen to?

I never compared them as a DAP standalone since I use them as transport fro DAP. But I think if I would only choose one, I would go with the M1, UI is better and I think it's more reactive to. Soundness, I think it's quite close. As for the size, I prefer the A60 better....overall both are a good choice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back