Hidizs AP60
Nov 1, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #181 of 773
Has any1 used AP60 with Chord Mojo ?
How is it as a transport only .. if some1 can give some details..

I want to buy this only to use as a transport to my chord mojo !

Nov 1, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #187 of 773
Code:
 From the 0.6 fw file from Hidizs website: Optimizing content 01: 1.Decrease the status bar of font size. 2.Increase the reminder for bluetooth input 3.Revised the volume when connected with bluetooth 4.Supported long press the volume control button on bluetooth device to change songs 5.Change to the black background 6.Increase the function could be cancel the bluetooth device its connected before. 7.Supported remove the songs in playlist and my favorite. 8.revised the charging status icons 9.Could be cancel by any button(Except power button) when its show the low battery alarm Optimizing content 02: 1.Increase the DAC IN function.(Pls setup the driver first,Not supported Window 10 at present) 2.Incresse the bluetooth input function,HID device control media. 3.Increase the bluetooth memory function, For example: When you turn on the bluetooth,it is still on when you restart the product,Or turn off it is show the bluetooth was off when is power on again. Could be automatic connected the last bluetooth device when you connected before. 4.Revised the volume to 80 from 120,the default boot of volume is 40. 5.revised the button up and down,Increase 2 Custom functions for the Volume control buttons,1.Control the volume,2.change the songs,long press to Fast forward or rewind. (Specially for the screen off) 6.When the EQ on, Could be showed the status bar(Rock,Pop...),Not show the status bar when it turn off 7.Auto power off ensure energy save is defaulted to turn on for 30 mins 8.Supported long press the volume down button to update the firmware when it power off. 9.Revised the reversed interface from the update proceed Noted: 1.After the firmware(0.05 beta) had been burned when it connected with your PC,It could not be downgraded the low versions(It will be marked ¡°V-V File error") 2.It could be directly upgraded on TF Card under the 0.04beta firmware,Also it could be downgraded the low versions with no error.

Nov 1, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #190 of 773
Just in case you guys are dumb like me.  The volume/media control buttons only work as media control buttons with the option enabled and the screen off.  With the screen on, they're volume buttons.

Nov 1, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #191 of 773
@jimmyjam
I just discovered it came with a screen protector, in the box, after using it for more than a week. Pass me the dunce cap!

Nov 1, 2016 at 7:10 PM Post #192 of 773
@jimmyjam
I just discovered it came with a screen protector, in the box, after using it for more than a week. Pass me the dunce cap!

Hmm.  Mine came with one too... but there appeared to be another one already on the device when I got it.  Since you could see the "step 2" pull from device part on it.  So when I pulled it off, I assumed that was the screen protector. 

All this thing really needs now is a hard rubber or plastic case with a clip built in, and it'll be the new clip zip in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back