HF-2!!!
May 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #63 of 704
Aluminum cups with mahogany drivers. That does sound like a "baby PS-1000".

What I want the most is the wooden "HF2" button. The HF1 button made the black plastic cup so much classier. Two-tone kicks ass.

May 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM Post #64 of 704
I'm waiting.
L3000.gif
atsmile.gif
bigsmile_face.gif

May 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #66 of 704
Hi All,

Just a quick note - the HF-2 will not come in a wooden box but you will be able to order them directly from Grado Labs. The wood boxes will work for any of the headphones from Grado Labs. Pizza Box it is but it will be numbered and signed just like the HF-1.

Some of you are getting very warm on the build of the HF-2. And just think - it is less than 12 days until it will be revealed.

Thanks again to all who have ordered.

Todd

May 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #68 of 704
Interesting. I was thinking of getting a pair of Grados again someday (owned 80's and 225's in the past). I wasn't thinking of getting anything this pricey, but it's interesting...

May 19, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #70 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am pleased to learn that the entire headphone will be made of fine Corinthian leather including but not limited to the drivers themselves.

...and all the Vegans shed tears as they call Todd to cancel their orders.

May 19, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #71 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am pleased to learn that the entire headphone will be made of fine Corinthian leather including but not limited to the drivers themselves.

...which are constructed of 100% pure Leona plastic.

1976chryslercordobasportcoupe.jpg

May 19, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #72 of 704
Maybe now we know where all of the Japanese Alcantara went which led to the switch of earpad cover cloth for the HD800. I kinda liked the sound of the word "Alcantara". And Maybe, just maybe, for the HF-2, Alcantara is used for the headband cover as well. And for those into the product packaging - perhaps even to line the HF-2 pizza box.
wink_face.gif

I hope you all realize that we've ONLY GOT 12 days left in which to spin our lovely unbridled speculations about the HF-2, so we've got to make good use of that precious little time. After that, most of our beautiful theories will be busted up by the ugly gang of facts revealed at CanJam. So, c'mon now .....

P.S. There are few things that I find as funny as a well-placed "Cordoba" reference.

May 19, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #74 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by weerawat24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif
[size=xx-large]woww[/size][size=x-large]!!![/size]......[size=xx-large]amazing time[/size]
popcorn.gif

ok. You need two more posts dude.
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #75 of 704
Gett'm WittyzTH
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back