Hey Jude
Dec 3, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 21
The answer is in the google.

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #4 of 21
It was not released on a studio album, only as a single. It is available on compilation albums, though, such as the album also titled Hey Jude.

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:55 AM Post #5 of 21
Thanks for all your wonderful answers, especially the google one's. I had already done all that, I thought I had missed something.

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #6 of 21
Wilson Pickett's version of Hey Jude is very good!

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #7 of 21
You missed this on Wikipedia?

Single release

"Hey Jude" was released on 26 August 1968 in the United States and 30 August in the United Kingdom, backed with "Revolution" on the B-side of a 7" single.[26] The single was the debut release of the Beatles' record label Apple Records; in the US, it was also the first Beatles single to be issued in a paper sleeve instead of a picture cover.[27] Even though "Hey Jude" was recorded during the sessions for the album The Beatles, also known as The White Album, it was always intended as a single and not an album track.[19][28][29] Lennon wanted "Revolution" to be the A-side of the single, but the other Beatles did not agree. In his 1970 interview with Rolling Stone, he said "Hey Jude" was worthy of an A-side, "but we could have had both."[30] Ten years later in 1980, he told Playboy he still disagreed with the decision.[31]

Dec 3, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #8 of 21
Seriously.

Dec 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM Post #10 of 21
Let me back up, what I did was go to Amazon and search all there Beatles albums and could not find Hey Jude on any, so I thought I had missed something. Yes ya'll caught me, I did not Google. I'm sorry?

David

Dec 3, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #11 of 21
Dec 3, 2009 at 12:16 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by bear7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let me back up, what I did was go to Amazon and search all there Beatles albums and could not find Hey Jude on any, so I thought I had missed something. Yes ya'll caught me, I did not Google. I'm sorry?

David

bear7, I'm afraid that's not good enough. You need to be made to feel like a complete fool, so next time you'll think twice before you waste everyone's time with your silly questions when we could be looking at pictures of people's computer desks.

Oh, also, just get past masters vol. 2. It's got a bunch of other really awesome singles on it, including HEY BULLDOG and Lady Madonna.

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #13 of 21
you should ask this at stevehoffman.tv

wink.gif

Jan 29, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #15 of 21
I know it's on Past Masters and One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back