Hello! I'm new here! Nice to meet you!
May 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Iroaseta

New Head-Fier
As the title stated, I just joined this forum today and wish to greet you guys here!
In the same time, I don't think I have much experiences in this field so I might be a little annoying for asking a lot of thing which I don't know >.

As a matter of fact, which can be skipped to next paragraph and it's none of the important subjects, but I wish to share it nonetheless, is how I picked up the earphone from a kid who don't even listen to music. It was after the first heart break, I began to listen to songs, you know, songs you'll hear when that stuff happens, and started to realized and get amazed of how a music and song can express a feeling that words can't even to utter. From there, I started to begin my journey to find new songs and music to fulfill the emptiness I had once in my heart. I started from popular songs, the ones you get to listen a lot from the radio, cafe, something that public like. Soon, I found that it was not enough for myself. I started to look out through the web. It wasn't an easy task to find something in that depth of seas so my progress was little to none. Then, I started to play some online games and get to know the meaning and existence of OST. And the discovers of anime, games, movies and any other media soon become a source of mine to search for the music I could fit with my soul's need. And yes, I'm still searching for them, and had finally found a few artists who created the music I could never ask for the better. The numbers are little, but their music are eternal in my ears. And that's how I started to upgrade my gears after realizing the included computer speakers gave such a terrible result for the music.

Well, the earphone I owned now is xba 1 and I kind of want an upgrade. Something...darker, more eerie, spacious, clear and environmental.

As an information, my music player is an android phone, Sony Xperia Miro, if the model matters, along with the "TTPOD" music player apps, which is something from China.

The type of music or songs I always listened to are ambient, chanting, pure instrumental and usually in high pitch.

So, apart from the Xba 40 which I already have in mind, is there any other alternatives which might be better for my situation within the same price range?

Oh, the samples are, Stella by Kashiwa Daisuke, Kioku from Yosuga no Sora anime OST and Hope of Dawn from .hack//G.U. OST.

Thank you and have a nice day! :>

May 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi Iroaseta, welcome to Head-Fi!  Sorry about your wallet...
frown.gif

I see you've already found the recommendations thread, so I'll see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back