Heir Audio 8A Sale
May 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Pepito

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.heiraudio.com/news.aspx?page=1#news165

Happy ears or happy wallet? Hmm...

May 29, 2012 at 1:30 AM Post #2 of 8
May 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 8
Happy birthday Wizard. The Head-Fi community forgot to buy me some 8A's for my bday on Sunday.
beerchug.gif

May 29, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
Oh god.  I don't start my new job for another month and a half....

Same here =[ 

I've been out of this game too long. My initial decision was between the ES5 and the JH16's... Now with this Heir audio popping up and the impressive reviews I've been seeing it's now a 3 way battle. 

May 30, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #6 of 8
I wish I could criticize but I'm in a similar quagmire.  Honestly, I'm sorry to all the people that I have badgered because it's difficult to make up your mind.  In the end it depends on the sound signature you want, but then there are these nuances that beginning head-fiers can't grasp.  Not everyone has the luxury to test out customs or even their demo units.  

May 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
I wish I could criticize but I'm in a similar quagmire.  Honestly, I'm sorry to all the people that I have badgered because it's difficult to make up your mind.  In the end it depends on the sound signature you want, but then there are these nuances that beginning head-fiers can't grasp.  Not everyone has the luxury to test out customs or even their demo units.  

The life of a head-fier. Don't be sorry, audiophiles want the best for their ears and being unable to try customs you have no choice but to resort to reviews. 

I have had the luxury of trying both the JH13's and JH16's when I was at Jaben in Singapore, but that was two years ago when the ES5 and 8A didn't exist. 

May 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #8 of 8
Wow thats a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back