HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560
Sep 13, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #1,427 of 1,464
I took the liberty of PM'ing jaywillin for his address.

Aural1 and dxanex if you change your mind before I ship out let me know!

Sep 13, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #1,429 of 1,464
thanks @GloryUprising ! i had forgotten about this ! gotta do some catch up here, and see who is after me !

Sep 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #1,431 of 1,464

Looks like I'm after you jaywillin.

Do they come with a XLR connector or just a SE connector?

pm sent

i saw somewhere it was just SE
i've got a buddy who has a pair of norne audio balanced cables, i may see if he could spare them for a couple of days

Sep 13, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #1,432 of 1,464
  Sent them to rs01 two days ago. I have tracking but left it in my car. They should be there by now though.

They're here now, the post office attempted delivery yesterday but no one was around for a signature so I picked them up from the post office just a bit ago.  GloryUprising - you're next, I've sent you a PM for your address.

Sep 13, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #1,433 of 1,464
They're here now, the post office attempted delivery yesterday but no one was around for a signature so I picked them up from the post office just a bit ago.  GloryUprising - you're next, I've sent you a PM for your address.

Can we ship with the USPS? I thought we should be using FedEx/UPS/ect?

What value should we declare for these bad boys?

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #1,434 of 1,464

Can we ship with the USPS? I thought we should be using FedEx/UPS/ect?

What value should we declare for these bad boys?

same question here

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #1,435 of 1,464
you can insure it for 75% of retail price. that should automatically require a signature

If you're not going to insure the shipment, which will cost about $15, then please let me know so I can take your name off the list

Also, PLEASE DO NOT USE USPS. Use FedEx Ground or UPS if you have to, with a signature requirement. Yes, i know everyone has stories about which carrier they hate the most. However after 10 years of shipping packages I know that anywhere in the country a USPS packge is far, far more likely to become lost, misdelivered, or subject to some kind of mail carrier shenanigans 

Justin, can we have something posted to the first post explaining shipping and demo time?

Sep 13, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #1,436 of 1,464
thanks you !!

Sep 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #1,437 of 1,464

Sent them to rs01 two days ago. I have tracking but left it in my car. They should be there by now though.

Replied to your PM yesterday. Please confirm. Thanks!

Sep 15, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #1,438 of 1,464
Replied to your PM yesterday. Please confirm. Thanks!

I'll be sending the 560s out tomorrow - I wanted to today but ended up being stuck on a call for work until after the local UPS store closed.  I will say this - these are simply the best headphones for piano music I've ever heard.  Buying these just to listen to Rachmaninoff would be completely worth it. 

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #1,439 of 1,464
Got the cans today.

Box is in ok shape, but it's definitely been around the block a few times.

The headphone and cables themselves are in good shape.

Preliminary impressions are good, but I get the distinct feeling that the HE-560s are to the LCD3 what AKG is to Senn (if that makes sense).

The cans, however, are very comfortable -- If I was to nitpick I would have wished to bigger cups ala HD6x0 or LCD#

I plan on shipping out on Monday.

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #1,440 of 1,464
  Got the cans today.

Box is in ok shape, but it's definitely been around the block a few times.

The headphone and cables themselves are in good shape.

Preliminary impressions are good, but I get the distinct feeling that the HE-560s are to the LCD3 what AKG is to Senn (if that makes sense).

The cans, however, are very comfortable -- If I was to nitpick I would have wished to bigger cups ala HD6x0 or LCD#

I plan on shipping out on Monday.

goody, goody, goody !!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back