head-fi.org member feedback
Jan 6, 2002 at 12:21 AM Post #2 of 23
Well, I'm "Supa Piss Off".
wink.gif

This place has been most excellent and is responsible for my bank accounts hoovering near zero.

Jan 6, 2002 at 12:35 AM Post #4 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by jude

LOL!

Yeah, I'm shooting for 500+ posts and a funny title under my name.
wink.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 12:43 AM Post #5 of 23
Erm... Think i'll change what i originally typed
tongue.gif

hehehe... Its all good fun
tongue.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 12:45 AM Post #6 of 23
This place has done nothing for me, except generating a lot of frustration and desire for things I can't afford and if I could buy them, I'll have to pay twice their cost thanks to ******** Mexican customs.

Just kidding, I love this place. You guys, and also Headwize, have given me an incentive to learn electronics, build my own stuff and save money in a smart way. The complaint about Mexican customs stands.
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 3:19 AM Post #7 of 23
This place is great! It's by far the forum I enjoy reading and posting in the most.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 3:48 AM Post #9 of 23
This place is great
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm still rather new here but one of the true qualities of this forum (probably has something to do with the relatively small size of it) is that it absolutely lacks the hostile tone often seen on other forums...
People are just friendlier here, and I'm learning a lot. Buying the HP890 was my first step, next comes a DIY amp... I love toys
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2002 at 4:10 AM Post #10 of 23
If it weren't for you guys, I'd be using my V6s out of a discman and be happy. Now I'm on a magical headphone tour and I think I'm getting close to the end.

Jan 6, 2002 at 4:52 AM Post #11 of 23
I think this site and the fine folks here have done a spectacular job of providing information, funny thing is that we tend to disagree on just about anything...ahhh.."choking on the sweet air of freedom!" (1)

George
tongue.gif

(1): Quote from Southpark: osama bin laden farty pants

Jan 6, 2002 at 5:18 AM Post #13 of 23
I thought everyone would just check every item on the voting card...
tongue.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 6, 2002 at 5:29 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
I thought everyone would just check every item on the voting card...
tongue.gif

Is that a dimpled chad?? Here, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back