Having a terrible problem with my TTVJ Slim, help me with interconnect options
Aug 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus

I am having a problem.  The input and output jacks on the ttvj slim are on opposite sides of the amp.  This causes it to become unusable for my needs.  I feel i jumped the gun in asking for a return from tod within 5 minutes of opening the box and seeing this.  This is 100% my fault for not researching the amp and looking at pictures.  I assumed the in and out jack would be on the same side to allow the unit to slip into my pocket without a problem.  That is not the case it seems

I fear damage to my source or headphones adapter depending on which way I place it into my pocket.  Doesn't matter which way I use it, it will cause stress on something.  I was curious if there are any very VERY low profile right angle L shaped interconnects.  I really didnt want to invest more money into my rig....but it seems if i do not return the amp that I might just have to do so.  That seems like the only solution to this problem.  A very low profile L shaped 3.5mm to 3.5mm, both ends being right angle style to make sure there is minimal stress put on the source and slim audio jacks on that end...

Sigh*  

Aug 8, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #2 of 3
Aug 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:

I am having a problem.  The input and output jacks on the ttvj slim are on opposite sides of the amp.  This causes it to become unusable for my needs.  I feel i jumped the gun in asking for a return from tod within 5 minutes of opening the box and seeing this.  This is 100% my fault for not researching the amp and looking at pictures.  I assumed the in and out jack would be on the same side to allow the unit to slip into my pocket without a problem.  That is not the case it seems

I fear damage to my source or headphones adapter depending on which way I place it into my pocket.  Doesn't matter which way I use it, it will cause stress on something.  I was curious if there are any very VERY low profile right angle L shaped interconnects.  I really didnt want to invest more money into my rig....but it seems if i do not return the amp that I might just have to do so.  That seems like the only solution to this problem.  A very low profile L shaped 3.5mm to 3.5mm, both ends being right angle style to make sure there is minimal stress put on the source and slim audio jacks on that end...

Sigh*  

Hi, I have the ttvj slim and I use a very low-profile silver LOD that head-fi'er Parrots made for me (you can pm him about that, but I'm very happy with it). A low-profile LOD with right-angle jacks solves all your problems completely.

Give the ttvj slim a chance, it's really a very nice sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back