Havi B6 !
Nov 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #181 of 1,184
I am not sure if a more forward midrange would be a suitable addition, in my opinion that kind of makes it hard to enjoy the soundstage space - better midrange, less distortion - yes please!

Nov 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #183 of 1,184
  I am not sure if a more forward midrange would be a suitable addition, in my opinion that kind of makes it hard to enjoy the soundstage space - better midrange, less distortion - yes please!

I seriously believe if they improve these two as u mention and provide a completely/a good enough black background(which is not the case at least in my unit) it will destroy the competition.

Lets hope to get a kickass product
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #187 of 1,184
I am holding off buying the Fidue a83 until I can hear the B6. My go to 's now are the B3, K06a and triple-fi 10s. Is this a wise choice? I am in my first week as a head-fi member. Thank you all for your wisdom and kindness.

Nov 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM Post #188 of 1,184
I am holding off buying the Fidue a83 until I can hear the B6. My go to 's now are the B3, K06a and triple-fi 10s. Is this a wise choice? I am in my first week as a head-fi member. Thank you all for your wisdom and kindness.

You're actually doing pretty well for a new head-fier, solid choices there!
There are some long time Head-Fiers having quality controls issues with A83 so better hold off a while longer. Many should have theirs soon so more impressions are coming in and a lot of new gears have been just released or will be released this couple of months. 
As the old saying goes, 'Welcome to Head-Fi, and sorry about your wallet' 
biggrin.gif

Nov 18, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #193 of 1,184
I actually managed to sleep a few times with these in my ears. I honestly love how sexy these headphones look. But there is definitely some room for improvement with respect to ergonomics. For one, a detachable cable might be an option as cable upgrades can increase the lifespan. I also like how similar they look to the IE80 as it looks pretty darn classy imo. 

Nov 19, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #195 of 1,184
No swivels on B6. But they do seem to have better fit.

1 month later it will be hitting the shelves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back