Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Nov 10, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #91 of 2,486
I have to say there's something fishy about the way the last thread was shut down, and many of the long-time people leaving so suddenly. The shut-down was done rashly, and without due consideration to the principles of open forums. People disagree, and sometimes abuse each other online. No reason to shut it down, unless there's something we don't know about and are not being told. It's made me look less kindly on Head-Fi as a whole.

Right.

Someone doea not aprove the Havi.

Nov 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM Post #92 of 2,486
Right.

Someone doea not aprove the Havi.

And why would that be??
This thread is running too
confused.gif

Nov 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #94 of 2,486
Just guessing.

Well half of those fellows were accusing me of being a bit harsh on havi!!
Thank god the fight that locked the thread did not involve me
cool.gif

People here are quick to jump to ridiculous conclusions pretty fast

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #95 of 2,486

Well half of those fellows were accusing me of being a bit harsh on havi!!
Thank god the fight that locked the thread did not involve me
cool.gif

People here are quick to jump to ridiculous conclusions pretty fast

It's the nature of the internet and indeed the world; the few ruin what's great for the many.

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #98 of 2,486

Impressions please lol

All i can say with 30 minutes listen is that at 40$ they are a no brainer with anyone wanting a neutral sound with very controlled,precise and punchy bass.Plus they are not sibilant as gr07.Another advantage is their excellent fit and much better isolation than gr07.

Also they have a detachable cable and made of aluminium,,,very small and compact...................perfect to gift ur girlfriend
tongue.gif

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:12 PM Post #99 of 2,486

All i can say with 30 minutes listen is that at 40$ they are a no brainer with anyone wanting a neutral sound with very controlled,precise and punchy bass.Plus they are not sibilant as gr07.Another advantage is their excellent fit and much better isolation than gr07.

Also they have a detachable cable and made of aluminium,,,very small and compact...................perfect to gift ur girlfriend
tongue.gif

thanks for the impressions. I am actually looking to get my girl her first non crap IEM. I was contemplating either Piston or one of the better KZ ones. I am gonna add this to the list too :p

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #100 of 2,486

thanks for the impressions. I am actually looking to get my girl her first non crap IEM. I was contemplating either Piston or one of the better KZ ones. I am gonna add this to the list too :p

This is way way better looking than others.
But u can save some money with pistons
tongue_smile.gif

Btw kc06 is 25$ off at lend me ur ears for tomorrow along with other deals.Grab something

Nov 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #101 of 2,486

Btw kc06 is 25$ off at lend me ur ears for tomorrow along with other deals.Grab something

That's a great deal for great iems. Where'd you hear that from?

Nov 10, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #105 of 2,486

I have sources
biggrin.gif

email from lmue

There's a bit of trickery involved with their promotion. Before the promotion started, the KC06 was marked around $55 on LMUE. They raised the price to about $66 after the promotion began. After applying the discount, it's around $50, so in reality, you're only saving $5. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back