Happy Birthday Head-Fi!!!
Jun 19, 2006 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 70

Jan Meier

King Corda
Member of the Trade: Meier Audio
Okay, today it's the 19th and it will take one more day before Head-Fi really exists 5 years.

But I simply wanted to be the first.

Jude congratulations with 5 years of good work. And may Head-Fi be as vital in the next 5 years to come!

580smile.gif
580smile.gif
580smile.gif
580smile.gif
580smile.gif

Jan

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 70
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAD-FI. JUDE you and your staff have made this forum one great place. I have spent many many hours coming to this forum for many a year now. I have learned some about headphones amps and sources.

But the best thing about this forum is the member community. I find it a place to read, post, and just enjoy myself. Thank you very much for a great forum and for being so kind to me with some of my bullshi- that could have got me baned at times I think.

JUDE you and your staff are very understanding and forgiving and have great charter. All of you. Thanks again.

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #4 of 70
Happy Birthday HeadFi. A thank you to Jude for operating and maintaining this special forum. You do a hell of a job.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #5 of 70
Happy birthday Head-fi, sorry about our wallets!!

Jude, neil, mods, thanks for all the hard work, time, and money that you've put into making this site what it is. I wasn't around at the very beginning, but I've been stuck like glue ever since discovering it. Many many thanks!

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #6 of 70
*Raises glass*

Let us all toast in celebration to a remarkable achievement in itself. In internet forum site running for 5 years. Even more remarkable is the success of that forum is its cleanliness and its friendliness, and the disparate and knowledgeable membership it has. Seldom do you see a forum so well managed and with this level of collective experience.

To Head-fi and of course, to our host Jude and all the Mods, who ensure that it all works properly. We salute you and wish you all the very best for the next 5 years. Hurrah!

Jun 19, 2006 at 10:57 PM Post #9 of 70
Happy Birthday!

Thanks to Jude, thanks to the sponsors, and most of all, thanks to all of you that keep me coming back to this place.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .....................

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:00 PM Post #10 of 70
Happy birthday, Jude and our founding fathers of Head-Fi. Nice place.

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:09 PM Post #11 of 70
Happy Birthday Head-Fi!!
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #12 of 70
Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to You...

How old are you... How old are you...

Are-ya 1?
Are-ya 2?
Are-ya 3?
Are-ya 4?
Are-ya 5?

I am 5.

** I am acting like a 5 year old **

But be kind I have young kids at home.
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #13 of 70
Happy birthday Head-fi! Here's to many more thousands of posts on this fine forum!
icon10.gif

Jun 19, 2006 at 11:35 PM Post #15 of 70
Happy Birthday!
Sorry about your wallet, and your ping time.

+++some averages+++
1,160 posts per day
99 threads per day
22.25 new members per day
936 rolls of Tums consumed
67 pints of Maalox (to wash down the Tums)
4 fender benders
1 serious injury
0 fatalities (yet)
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back