Happy birthday aeberbach
Mar 1, 2004 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 13
Happy Birthday from Hannover, too!

Manfred / lini

Mar 1, 2004 at 7:44 AM Post #3 of 13
Happy birthday from down under. (Down under the Ecuator that is.) Have a totally happy birthday and enjoyable birthday this year, will ya.

Mar 1, 2004 at 1:52 PM Post #4 of 13
Happy Birthday, A!

You are definitely missed here. Hope all is well down in Aussie-land, and that it is good familial obligations that take you away from us.

Wishing you all the best, man.

Mar 1, 2004 at 4:42 PM Post #5 of 13
Have a happy summer-Birthday!
cool.gif

Mar 2, 2004 at 7:08 AM Post #8 of 13
Hope you have a happy one.
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2004 at 2:28 AM Post #11 of 13
Thanks all! Nice of you.

My leisure time is all about photography these days. I'm even thinking of selling the Grace 901... it's worth a nice lens or so.

Since I work at home full time now (careful what you wish for) the need for headphones is less. And the family is here, and if I do put headphones on they seem to interrupt more often than co-workers ever used to. After accumulating all my gear I was doing more political arguing than headphone discussion anyway, and I haven't really missed it - and I wasn't being convinced or convincing anyone else.

emails or PMs (which will notify me by email) will get to me but I'm looking here infrequently.

Mar 5, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by aeberbach
Thanks all! Nice of you.

My leisure time is all about photography these days. I'm even thinking of selling the Grace 901... it's worth a nice lens or so.

Heaven forbid -- don't sell the Grace!

Glad to hear that you are doing well, and glad that you still drop by from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back