Hanging Cans on the Wall?
Jun 11, 2008 at 1:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

number1sixerfan

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking to decorate my computer room. I just moved into a new apartment after graduating college.
smily_headphones1.gif
I want to hang my headphones on the wall in a decorative manner. I guess I'm looking for safe and attractive ways to do it.

I call the room the "green" room. I painted it green and it will have a lot of plants in it. So I'm looking for a really catchy way of hanging the phones on the wall to give it a nice look.

Any suggestions?

Jun 11, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #4 of 11
hmm, maybe simple wood shelf installations to hang amps then use those clippy kinda holders from sennheiser to hang cans from.

or maybe those sucction hooks you get at a target, then apply some sort of apparatus to make it a headphone stand

Jun 11, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #5 of 11
Good ideas, keep them coming. Guess I'll check out bed bath and beyond/target for some ideas.

Jun 11, 2008 at 2:40 AM Post #6 of 11
Considering many types of plants/planters are hung by something that could easily support headphones, you've got a great start.

I second the motion to hang them from your plants, actually. I'm sure some trees/shrubs/etc would have branches that would be tough enough to support your phones.

Jun 11, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #8 of 11
Put it around the cactus if you have one
tongue.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistat0m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
another idea, is get some wire hanging from the ceiling with a hook on it and hang the headphones from there. you could dress up the wire to look like a vine or something

That's actually really interesting.

Jun 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM Post #10 of 11
Another Can in the Wall? Won't some nails cut it?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back