GS-1000 Production version photos
May 19, 2006 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Hirsch

Why is there a chaplain standing over his wallet?
They're here. I'll post sonic impressions after they've had some burn-in, maybe 90 days or so
very_evil_smiley.gif

gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg

gs3.jpg

May 19, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 29
Pretty color! What number did they end up being?

May 19, 2006 at 8:38 PM Post #5 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
A fine looking set of cans. It's beyond me why anyone would want to change them.

I kind of like them... I don't know
It's hard to say

The wood looks nice to me
Correct me if I'm wrong... but did they change the wood from the prototype to the production model?
I like the rubber Grado cables(assuming they're using the same kind as they did previous models)

I think it's the headband that I don't really like
I was never a big fan of Grado headbands
My favorite is prob the AT headband+wing system or the type on most AKGs(K701ish headband)

That should be really easily to change though
I can't wait for my time with the GS1000s
very_evil_smiley.gif

Thanks for the pics
but I'm guessing everyone wants some pictures of them being worn
smily_headphones1.gif

May 19, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #6 of 29
Thanks for the pics, Hirsch! Any chance you can post a pic from a side angle that will show how much of a "Shrek ears" look they have?

I'm very interested in knowing how many rubber bands they will hold, and from the pics you've posted it would appear that the design may have changed a bit. I hope not because I quite liked the rather awkard looks of them on the prototype models in NY.

May 19, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #7 of 29
Woah! Those look huge. Is it just me, or are the colours in the picture not very accurate. Are the GS1k really that redish-brown in colour? I look forward to hearing your impressions!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #12 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by abs@nilenet.com
So did they come with any accessories such as a 1/8" adapter or an extension?

Happy Listening!
rs1smile.gif

I asked Todd about this and he said that they will come with the adaptor and extension cord like the RS-1s.

May 19, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Thanks for the pics, Hirsch! Any chance you can post a pic from a side angle that will show how much of a "Shrek ears" look they have?

I'm very interested in knowing how many rubber bands they will hold, and from the pics you've posted it would appear that the design may have changed a bit. I hope not because I quite liked the rather awkard looks of them on the prototype models in NY.

One side angle coming right up. It actually looks exactly like the NY models to me.

gs4.jpg

May 19, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909
I asked Todd about this and he said that they will come with the adaptor and extension cord like the RS-1s.

They do come with the adapter and extension cord.

May 19, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #15 of 29
Just out of curiousity, are the insides of the cups finished? It's hard to tell from the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back