GROUP BUY: Alessandro MS-2s
Sep 3, 2004 at 2:03 AM Post #76 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by micr0c0sm
mmmm read the first post we have a happy turn of events thanks to lennonsbug. three cheers for lennonsbug!

Wow! That's certainly a great price, and they won't even have to be shipped from Taiwan!

I'm ready to send the money at any time. I need to know who to send it to and by what date. When will the order be placed? Are we going to allow others to get in? For $225 there might be a few more people interested, as that's even lower than the original price of $240.

Sep 3, 2004 at 4:17 AM Post #78 of 290
micr0c0sm is taking the payments. I am paying for the phones myself and receiving the package. I won't get reimbursed until micr0cosm and I meet up and do the shipments after I get the package. I'm korling1 on ebay. I've bought and sold a few items here too.

Sep 4, 2004 at 1:42 AM Post #80 of 290
Is there no way for the 10 of us to send our payment directly to Alessandro with some kind of codeword so that they know we're in on the group buy? Not so much that I don't trust the guys accepting the payment, but we could just go ahead and send the money to Alessandro instead of waiting for this to come together. I understand that not everyone can be online a lot...micr0c0sm seems to be a busy guy...so it would be great if we could just send the money to Alessandro and they could just ship after all 10 payments have been made.

Sep 4, 2004 at 2:40 AM Post #81 of 290
Try ordering them on their website and the Online Coupon will have a discount of "ONLINE 25% OFF" with a purchase of only one. Not sure when the 25% is taken off though because the amount is still $299 when it gets to the credit card info. Guess it does excludes headphones. Maybe they can have a Head-Fi Online Coupon.

Sep 4, 2004 at 2:50 AM Post #82 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by dip16amp
Try ordering them on their website and the Online Coupon will have a discount of "ONLINE 25% OFF" with a purchase of only one.

According to the website, the discount does not apply to headphones. If you have other information about this let us know.

Sep 5, 2004 at 4:02 PM Post #83 of 290
Just read the first post for payment instructions. For our friends in Florida I hope everything turns out ok and no one gets hurt by Francis! Dont worry when its over your headphones will be waiting
600smile.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #86 of 290
I'm located in Australia, and i'm interested in one of these headphones... would it be too much hassle for me to be in the group buy or just buying it directly from hifi.tw?

Sep 7, 2004 at 3:49 AM Post #87 of 290
Haven't received the phones yet, but they are expected to come in at latest friday night. Meaning saturday, as long as I have your payment, I can ship them. I don't know how much the shipping to australia would be, I can check but it might be cheaper on your part to get it through the taiwan site (last i checked without any special discount for a group buy it was $265 shipped internationaly). Talk to Shang-Ti Chen for more details on ordering through there.

Sep 8, 2004 at 2:59 AM Post #88 of 290
Please PM me your mailing addresses now so I can ship them out ASAP.

Thank you.

Sep 9, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #89 of 290
Update:
Alessandro told me today that our full order is not in stock. He is asking me to wait until next week. If you aren't comfortable waiting any longer, please contact micr0c0sm. micr0c0sm is handling all the paypal payments. I'm sure that we can find buyers for any remaining MS-2s.

Sep 9, 2004 at 2:07 AM Post #90 of 290
Quote:

Originally Posted by lennonsbug
Update:
Alessandro told me today that our full order is not in stock. He is asking me to wait until next week. If you aren't comfortable waiting any longer, please contact micr0c0sm. micr0c0sm is handling all the paypal payments. I'm sure that we can find buyers for any remaining MS-2s.

I don't know what to say, other than
frown.gif

Thanks for the update, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back