Grado GH-1 Discussion
Sep 16, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #286 of 1,091
   I'm just enthusiastic about the GH-1/G's performance, and I simply want you, and others, to experience the same level of satisfaction that I, and others, are experiencing.  

+1
beerchug.gif

The GH1 are available at Layton Audio in Montreal. (They got 3 pairs and I bought one yesterday)

Congratulations on the GH-1!

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #287 of 1,091

Thanks 
wink.gif

The price is $845 CAD + taxes.

For the G-Cush, I will wait probably try them later but so far I'm very happy with the L-Cushions.

Congratz.

Wow!, 3 pairs, good for Layton. My dealer is Fillion, in the east end of Montréal, and they haven't ordered one single pair of GH-1. I told them,I said ''you can't sell, what you don't have'' there aren't many people who will buy a $900+, pair of headphones without being able to try them first''.

I was happy with the L-cush too, but I really think that the G-cush takes the GH-1 to the next level, in fact, the G-cush even allows the GH-1 to play in the PS1000's sand box.

I look forward to reading your impressions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #288 of 1,091
  +1
beerchug.gif

As Cher would say, ''If I could turn back time''. I wouldn't have bought my $700 Ortofon 2M Black cartridge, if I'd have bought my $60 Grado Black, first.  Just like I probably wouldn't have bought my PS1000, if I'd have bought my GH-1/G, first.

Sep 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #289 of 1,091
  As Cher would say, ''If I could turn back time''. I wouldn't have bought my $700 Ortofon 2M Black cartridge, if I'd have bought my $60 Grado Black, first.  Just like I probably wouldn't have bought my PS1000, if I'd have bought my GH-1/G, first.

IMO you can't beat the price/performance ratio/versatility of genres/cushions with the GH-1.
beerchug.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #290 of 1,091

Thanks Joseph 
wink.gif

Congratz.

Wow!, 3 pairs, good for Layton. My dealer is Fillion, in the east end of Montréal, and they haven't ordered one single pair of GH-1. I told them,I said ''you can't sell, what you don't have'' there aren't many people who will buy a $900+, pair of headphones without being able to try them first''.

I was happy with the L-cush too, but I really think that the G-cush takes the GH-1 to the next level, in fact, the G-cush even allows the GH-1 to play in the PS1000's sand box.

I look forward to reading your impressions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I'm very lucky and honestly I was not expecting to find a pair of GH1 at Layton Audio because someone from Audioville told me that there was only 20 pairs available for the whole Province of Quebec.

Do you know where I could find the G-cush in Montreal ?

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #293 of 1,091

Thanks Joseph 
wink.gif

I'm very lucky and honestly I was not expecting to find a pair of GH1 at Layton Audio because someone from Audioville told me that there was only 20 pairs available for the whole Province of Quebec.

Do you know where I could find the G-cush in Montreal ?

As a matter of fact, I justI bough a pair last week at my dealer's, Fillion Éléctronique.

When you say 20 pairs of GH-1 for the province of Québec, I'm assuming that you're talking about actual brick and mortar dealers correct?

Sep 16, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #294 of 1,091

As a matter of fact, I justI bough a pair last week at my dealer's, Fillion Éléctronique.

When you say 20 pairs of GH-1 for the province of Québec, I'm assuming that you're talking about actual brick and mortar dealers correct?

Ok thanks, I will go there tomorrow evening.

20 pairs total for all the Grado retailers in the Province.  I'm pretty sure that Fillion, Layton and Audioville had the priority.

Sep 16, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #295 of 1,091

Ok thanks, I will go there tomorrow evening.

20 pairs total for all the Grado retailers in the Province.  I'm pretty sure that Fillion, Layton and Audioville had the priority.

You might want to phone them, just to make sure that they have some left. If I remember there were 3 pairs left, before I bought mine, so you should be ok.

If you haven't already, you might want to give the PS1ke a listen while you're there.

Sep 16, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #296 of 1,091

You might want to phone them, just to make sure that they have some left. If I remember there were 3 pairs left, before I bought mine, so you should be ok.

If you haven't already, tou might want to give the PS1ke a listen while you're there.

Cool, yes good idea...I have never tried the PS1ke 
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #297 of 1,091

Cool, yes good idea...I have never tried the PS1ke 
wink.gif

These will be the same PS1ke that I have tried,...twice already.

Ask for François, and tell him that their best Grado cutomer has sent you.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back