GOOD DJ HEADPHONES?
Jun 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TrueAudiophile

New Head-Fier
HELLO. MY BROTHER IS LOOKING FOR SOME NEW HEADPHONES (PREFERABLY FOR DJING). WE NEED TO KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS HE IS LEAVING FOR A TRIP IN JULY 3RD. WE ARE LOOKING FOR GOOD SOUND QUALITY BUT ALSO GOOD COMFORTABILITY AND BUILD QUALITY. WE HAVE TRIED THE TRADITIONAL HEADPHONES SUCH AS THE HDJ SERIES, THE MDX-500'S AND SO ON. BUT SO FAR WE COULD NOT FIND ANY THAT ARE A GOOD PRICE AND IS STILL A GOOD PAIR OF CANS. ANY RECOMINDATIONS ARE WELCOME. PRICE RANGE TOPS OUT AT ABOUT 80-100 DOLLARS, BUT ANY HEADPHONES THAT COST MORE, BUT ARE STILL DECENT, WE WILL LOOK INTO. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Jun 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #3 of 6
300 Ohms is going to be to hard to drive with most DJ Mixers. A lot of DJs use the HD-25 II's. It is a solid choice. You can find the used for around that price. Also check out the AKG 181DJ. My personal favorite. I've been through all of the major DJ headphones, this is the best in my ears. You can also find it for less than $100 new.

Jun 4, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #5 of 6
THANKS. HAVE YOU TRIED THE V-MODA CROSSFADE LPS YET? I HAVE A PAIR THAT I GOT FOR ABOUT $50 (WHICH IS ALSO SORTA WHAT MADE MY BROTHER WANT TO GET A NEW HEADSET) AND I PERSONALLY THINK THEYRE GREAT, BUT IVE NEVER REALLY TRIED ANY OTHERS. WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THOSE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back