Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 21, 2024 at 6:15 AM Post #62,671 of 62,963
Meh. I had these. They had connection problems. Sound was fine. Warm. Smooth. Fine. I didn't give them a lot of time due to the connection issues so it's possible that they have been tweaked or something. They felt like they cost $10 bucks to make; really really cheap feeling. For $200 I guess they are fine but no ANC eh. Pass.
There are zero connection issues here. The sound is pretty good, man, up there with some of the best TWS. The build feels cheap. No features would be a turn-off too many.

May 21, 2024 at 9:20 AM Post #62,672 of 62,963
There are zero connection issues here. The sound is pretty good, man, up there with some of the best TWS. The build feels cheap. No features would be a turn-off too many.
Yeah, that's cool. Like I said, I didn't give them much time. The connection issues and poor build quality really turned me off.

May 21, 2024 at 4:26 PM Post #62,676 of 62,963
Wonder if there will ever be a Libery 4 Pro? I don't think that for factor will fly anymore though, which may explain why it hasn't dropped yet.

May 22, 2024 at 1:48 AM Post #62,683 of 62,963
I'm a bit late to the party, but i got my Aviot te-zx1 yesterday.
I have a question, how do you update the FW on the buds?
I can't find anywhere in the app how to check FW.
I am away from mine at present but from memory I believe it is done through the Sound me companion app.

May 22, 2024 at 1:56 AM Post #62,684 of 62,963
I'm a bit late to the party, but i got my Aviot te-zx1 yesterday.
I have a question, how do you update the FW on the buds?
I can't find anywhere in the app how to check FW.
You need to download the software (Sound Me) and on the top right corner, there is a hex icon and tap on it. The software update is the first option on that page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back