Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 10, 2024 at 8:24 PM Post #62,551 of 62,728
May 10, 2024 at 10:18 PM Post #62,552 of 62,728
Get Noble Triumph then.

May 11, 2024 at 5:08 AM Post #62,553 of 62,728
There isn't a dedicated Denon PerL Pro thread so posting here.

I picked up a pair last week and had to share my feelings as it's so odd. Seem like I managed to unlock some next level spatial audio from using the Masimo AAT. I have no idea how I did it and I can't seem to recreate a similar profile. All other profile I create now sound rather flat in comparison. This unique accidental profile has the vocal in the center/middle of the 3D stage I can hear all the instruments floating around it, where as the normal profiles the vocal is in front.

May 11, 2024 at 5:38 AM Post #62,554 of 62,728
I'm still hoping someone can briefly compare the aviot zx1, mystique, triumph, and the prestige for the hell of it!Someone offered me used prestige for a great price (little bit past my budget but it's very compelling).

With mystique and triumph so close in price, I might just eliminate the mystique. Ten bucks is nothing.

Hey so I have all of these. The prestige clicks all the boxes and is just better at everything. That said the triumph and the zx1 pnk sound almost identical to me. Honestly pretty much the same. Triumph might have a slight edge and I like the form factor. These are great at soundstage. Maybe the triumph has a bit more detail. Very neutral and both not quite loud enough but sound fantastic. The mystique is muddy and bloated bass. The noble lineup is really good. My advice is the prestige if you can. Secondly I'd say the noble fokus pro has most of the sound and I like it better than everything but the prestige. I do however like the triumph for rock and the holographic sound but the fokus pro is still pretty 3d in its presentation. I'd advise the fokus pro if you can find it. I have two paid I like it so much

Something is wrong if the ZX1 isn't loud enough. I can't max out the volume on mine and I like to crank my music. I'm using them with a negative pre-amp as well.

Last edited:
May 11, 2024 at 11:44 AM Post #62,557 of 62,728
May 11, 2024 at 11:52 AM Post #62,558 of 62,728
May 11, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #62,561 of 62,728
Anyone here who own MTW4 and TE-ZX1 (original or PNK) and/or the Triumph, and can compare them for me?
Is the MTW4 so inferior that I should conider the Aviots/Nobles?

I am very happy with the MTW4s, and think it's difficult to imagine that the Aviots/Nobles can sound soo much better.

May 11, 2024 at 12:34 PM Post #62,563 of 62,728
Anyone here who own MTW4 and TE-ZX1 (original or PNK) and/or the Triumph, and can compare them for me?
Is the MTW4 so inferior that I should conider the Aviots/Nobles?

I am very happy with the MTW4s, and think it's difficult to imagine that the Aviots/Nobles can sound soo much better.
well I have the MTW4 but won't have the Aviots for a couple weeks at least. I am also curious for this comparison.

May 11, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #62,564 of 62,728
Does anyone have a comparison between the Ace and the Triumph for sound quality?
The Ace cannot hold a candle to the Triumph. But for the price, the Ace is great, with bugs. Do a search here. Bunch of us talked about them for weeks. If you have the money, get the Triumph. If you have a budget, try the Ace, but don't be surprised by its buggy quirks at times. They sounded incredible with my Pixel Fold using LE Audio. That said, they're gone and my Triumph are uh... Triumphant?

May 11, 2024 at 12:45 PM Post #62,565 of 62,728
The XM5 is growing on me and most of the annoying issues have been resolved.

Anyone know how how get the Amazon service double tap to work? I use Amazon music alot and would love to get that working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back