Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 17, 2024 at 1:31 PM Post #61,951 of 62,340
The m100 ANC is near non existent and even the passive seal is not best with any of my usual ear tips and fitting the case can be an issue with some but they are comfy.

I am having charging issue due to the case/hall switch, sometime one bud or both do not charge and since day 2 where L bud dies when the R still has 15% left (2hours approx. of use.) and the App a lot of the time cannot see the buds and just flickers on/off in a loop.

Also seem to have issue with the multipoint acting up causing cracking as you leave home/arrive back home.

They do sound good with some music but not blown away like with some other buds like FW5's or MTW3's or Opera05.
I really wanted to like these! And I had the same issue with charging because the tips I was using were too large for the charging ports (I assume). So unless I really got them in there good and made sure they were both charging I often would experience one bud being left uncharged. Sadly, that's NOT something that a firmware update will fix, which is why I wound up sending them back. I was also experiencing some sibilance on certain tracks. Not much, just a touch.

I actually really liked them! Not perfect but a solid TWS.

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:49 PM Post #61,952 of 62,340
Among the options you're considering, the Sony WF-1000X and Zolo Liberty Plus seem promising, especially in terms of sound quality and additional features. You should also consider the Jabra Elite Sport and Jaybird Run, which have good reviews and may meet your battery and sound quality requirements. For now, headphones with custom ear tips for a perfect fit are still rare, but that may change in the future.

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:03 PM Post #61,953 of 62,340
Honestly guys, this thread has become a total mess. Almost useless fir anyone but the handfull of guys that misuse it as kind of a chat (except dweaver).
If someone wants to inform oneself about the latest and greatest in tws you cant find anything usefull even when reading the last 15 sites. 80% trash talk with single sentence posts or sidelong opinion fights about gear that already was talked about yrs ago. this will help nobody.
Pls keep in mind that this is or better was the no1 post for thousands of people who wanted to gather real informations about the relevant tws out there.
Maybe open another thread called "my last thought" or whatever, where you can scratch the itch of telling the world what today is on your minds about wirelss music solutions, sales platforms, shipping fees, jokes, what you would or would not do and what not. nothing wrong with those topics and personal thoughts, but this has almost turned into a twitch chat.
Yeah i know, who am i, and why am acting like a boomer sheriff weirdo here, blabla. Roast me if you want to, idc. Just sayin..

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:12 PM Post #61,954 of 62,340
Honestly guys, this thread has become a total mess. Almost useless fir anyone but the handfull of guys that misuse it as kind of a chat (except dweaver).
If someone wants to inform oneself about the latest and greatest in tws you cant find anything usefull even when reading the last 15 sites. 80% trash talk with single sentence posts or sidelong opinion fights about gear that already was talked about yrs ago. this will help nobody.
Pls keep in mind that this is or better was the no1 post for thousands of people who wanted to gather real informations about the relevant tws out there.
Maybe open another thread called "my last thought" or whatever, where you can scratch the itch of telling the world what today is on your minds about wirelss music solutions, sales platforms, shipping fees, jokes, what you would or would not do and what not. nothing wrong with those topics and personal thoughts, but this has almost turned into a twitch chat.
Yeah i know, who am i, and why am acting like a boomer sheriff weirdo here, blabla. Roast me if you want to, idc. Just sayin..
What is confusing about this post and ones like it from SussyTofu and cresny about the TE~ZX1?

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:23 PM Post #61,955 of 62,340
What is confusing about this post and ones like it from SussyTofu and cresny about the TE~ZX1?
I didnt talk about a single post, but in general. Do with it what you want. Not going to further go into an offtopic discussion here. I said what i was feeling the last couple of weeks. If someone will use it as food for thoughts, great. If not, ok too. Nothing more nothing less.

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:39 PM Post #61,956 of 62,340
Anybody remember what this is called?...
IMG_2703.JPG

I have seen it before and pretty sure it is about helping dynamic driver bass. Not an armature as these only have an 11mm dynamic. Not sure what it is called though.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #61,958 of 62,340
I don't think that was available outside Japan. Even though it says it ships internationally, I think the quantities change if you're not in Japan.
That explains
When another member here told me he had both versions of the ZX1 I thought...nutzo....well, now I understand. By the end of the day it won't be in the cart it will be staged for shipping. Bought and now the waiting begins. Sequentially shipping starting May. I didn't HAVE to pay customs or duties shipped to the USA for the Z1 through World Shipping or the ZX1 through Indiegogo.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.01.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.01.27 AM.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024 at 7:04 PM Post #61,960 of 62,340
Lots of 50/60 something guys having fun 😀. I go swing on the porch after getting my fix and count the cars that pass by. Had 10 yesterday!!!!

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:08 PM Post #61,961 of 62,340
Techincs az80 made in Malaysia maybe better quality control like most of Sonys and very solid tws
I will certainly consider them. I liked the AZ60 from a couple of years ago. Definitely a quality build. I used to have some comfort issues with the AZ60. I need to check reviews to see if they are more comfortable than the AZ60. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sony xm5 are also an option for under $300 usd. Hmmm..

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024 at 7:47 PM Post #61,962 of 62,340
When another member here told me he had both versions of the ZX1 I thought...nutzo....well, now I understand. By the end of the day it won't be in the cart it will be staged for shipping. Bought and now the waiting begins. Sequentially shipping starting May. I didn't pay customs or duties shipped to the USA for the Z1 through World Shipping or the ZX1 through Indiegogo.
I'm confused. Do you have to pay customs? What was you total cost? I'm thinking of getting another for a gift.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:17 PM Post #61,965 of 62,340
But did you get the PNK or the same one as before? I didn't know you can get the pnk through indiegogo.
Only the Cowboy Be Bop Red model is available through Indiegogo. I got the Black PNK model here...there is still inventory available.

I just received an email with my total cost. It is almost to the penny of what was quoted when I put it into the cart. Picture of the cart posted ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back