Gift Ideas
Nov 5, 2007 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Hoppergrass

500+ Head-Fier
the holidays are approaching and i'm the world's worst gift giver. buying for my sister-in-law causes me great stress so i ask for the wisdom my fellow head-fiers this year. my sister-in-law: mid 30s, mother of 18 month old and pregnant with 2nd child. they don't live near me so i don't know her very well, and i have no idea what her hobbies include. i doubt she has much time for hobbies anyway these days being a new mom and all. so give a fella some ideas.

Nov 5, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 6
It all depends on how much you want to spend but I would say a day out at a spa or if you want to spend a bunch of money a cruse.

Nov 5, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #4 of 6
I can tell you with certainty that her hobby is her children. I suggest a gift card at Toys-R-Us or Babies-R-Us. She can find things that she can use there also, such as a nice diaper bag.

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orcin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can tell you with certainty that her hobby is her children. I suggest a gift card at Toys-R-Us or Babies-R-Us. She can find things that she can use there also, such as a nice diaper bag.

Sure - if you want to alienate her forever.

Buy gifts for her, that have NOTHING to do with children. Spa, gift card to a clothing store she likes, anything that spells "RELAX without children".

GAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back