Getting "called-out" for not wearing the Beats
Oct 21, 2011 at 2:11 AM Post #2,401 of 5,506

Quote:
I just discovered the word "bronies" today.

I fear for the world.

Many of those so called BRONIES take it to far. I honestly don't know weather i am a fan or a hater. I think i am a fan but i love trolling the fans.

You know what?

I might as well admit it. I enjoy this culture. Would i buy merchandise? um no. Would i watch an episode of this if i was extremely bored? Hell yeah.

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:15 AM Post #2,402 of 5,506

Quote:
Many of those so called BRONIES take it to far. I honestly don't know weather i am a fan or a hater. I think i am a fan but i love trolling the fans.

You know what?

I might as well admit it. I enjoy this culture. Would i buy merchandise? um no. Would i watch an episode of this if i was extremely bored? Hell yeah.

Hmmmm I wonder if the average run of the mill bronie prefers top tier cans or Beats?

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:17 AM Post #2,403 of 5,506

Quote:
no......I feel awkward when I watch sugary anime. A show about little girl pony's that are rainbows would be the most emasculating thing I could ever imagine anyone watching. I also believe that picture is misquoted. "This thread is now completely unbearable to read" I believe is the correct caption.

Number 1
Anime that is colorful surprisingly is geared towards a male audience.

Take lucky star for example.

Looks girly right? Truth is the blue haired chick is a gamer who obsesses over male things. BUT the show is about a bunch of high school girls (yes those are somehow high school students) going about their day to day lives. It sounds boring but it is done in a comedic way with many pop culture references.

Never judge a show by a picture.

Number 2
Friendship is magic is your average well done american cartoon that i would expect from the 90s. That is why it is so popular. Some of us don't ever want to grow up fully.

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #2,404 of 5,506

Quote:
Number 1
Anime that is colorful surprisingly is geared towards a male audience.

Take lucky star for example.

Looks girly right? Truth is the blue haired chick is a gamer who obsesses over male things. BUT the show is about a bunch of high school girls (yes those are somehow high school students) going about their day to day lives. It sounds boring but it is done in a comedic way with many pop culture references.

Never judge a show by a picture.

Number 2
Friendship is magic is your average well done american cartoon that i would expect from the 90s. That is why it is so popular. Some of us don't ever want to grow up fully.

I <3 Lucky Star!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 21, 2011 at 2:30 AM Post #2,405 of 5,506
Oct 21, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #2,408 of 5,506

Quote:
Even Lucky Star is better than My Little Pony.

I agree. Like i mentioned i honestly still don't know what to think of the whole my little pony: friendship is magic show.

Oct 21, 2011 at 4:55 AM Post #2,409 of 5,506
This thread isn't even about headphones anymore 
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #2,415 of 5,506
I am on a trip for 10 days with a group of kids from my college, and one of them has a pair of beats solos. He has been bragging them up a decent amount, and was saying how they were even as "good" as bose  
rolleyes.gif
.......Today I was showing someone else some music on my ultrasone hfi-780s and he commented that they were the best sounding headphones that he had ever heard. The guy with the beats then proceeded to come over and choose one of his favorite songs, listened to half of it on the 780s, and then told me and everyone else around that his beats solos sounded way better than the ultrasones 
confused_face(1).gif
 .....Oh people....... haha 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back